1

Sunny side🥀
___________________________
______________________________________

It was another usual very busy day in Seoul, The busiest city in South Korea.
Everyone was running and running to achieve their own goals, no one has the time to stop or wait for anyone.
Not so hot nor too cold, warm Spring weather is making the day more comfortable for the citizens. Trees are filled with colourful flowers, and nature decorated herself with her best combinations.

People were walking here and there for going to their directions, roads were busy with traffic, and shops were already getting ready for welcoming new customers.
Students were waiting at the bus stop, children were playing in the park and between all of those things, one certain guy eagerly stood in front of a restaurant, waiting for his boyfriend to arrive.

It's been an hour since he was standing there and checking the time on his wristwatch repeatedly with a very disturbed face.
He already got some calls from his office for one meeting he was supposed to attend but the situation wasn't helping so he decided to leave after five minutes.
He already tried to call his beloved boyfriend many times but his phone was out of reach as expected, so very irritatingly he was about to leave when one bike stopped in front of him.

"I'm sorry, sorry, sorry..." The black hair, tall, muscular, too handsome-looking guy apologized to his angry boyfriend for making him wait too long. He got off his KTM 790 Duke which he called his queen and stand in front of Riho his boyfriend while removing his helmet in hurry.

"Seriously Kim" Riho the brown hair, shorter guy uttered with a boring sigh... He was all dressed up neatly with grey trousers and a blazer, one black button-up under it. His hair was nicely arranged which provided him with a so formal look. The third coffee cup in his hand was already finished so throw the empty cup inside the dustbin.

"I'm sorry... It won't happen again, I promise" Tae said with an apology face.

" Don't promise something that you can't keep more over I'm so done with these kinds of promises " Riho uttered very annoyingly.
" I know very well you will be late again, this is your habit Kim. We're been dating for nearly two years and you are still the same..... Irresponsible ".

"Really.." Tae covered his mouth.
" It's about to be two years!! Oh my god, Jeon Riho I can't believe I'm enduring you and your temper this long...
You should appreciate my patient's baby" Tae exclaimed vary dramatically which made his boyfriend more pissed.

" So it's looking like you need a break, am I right Mr...Kim...Taehyung ?? " Riho replied with a frown.
" And let me correct you first I'm the one who is enduring you and your carelessness ". Pointed his index at his boyfriend with louring.

"Www...hat...no absolutely not.." Tae uttered while laughing awkwardly...
" I was just teasing you Riho... You know me right " tried to manage the situation without making it messier than it was already.

" Yes I know you Kim and I think now it's time to be serious.
You just can't spend your whole life being childish like you are behaving right now " Riho uttered which made the black hair guy's beautiful boxy smile fade away and Riho continued...

"Do you have any idea how long I was waiting here, in this middle of the road? What time is it, Kim ???" Riho held his phone up closed in front of Tae's face to show him the time.
"What time is it... Can you see???"

"Yes, I can see" Tae answered, tone heavy. Riho knew his boyfriend was upset about what he said but at that time he thought whatever he told Tae was right.

"Then tell me how late you are" Riho questioned.

"15 min" Tae answered immediately in return his boyfriend narrowed his brows.