3

Tormenting🥀
____________________________

Kook walk through the crowded hall to go to his class. Students were minding their own business until they spotted the most speculated guy in the campus.
They always wonder why this handsome looking expensive guy covered himself under his clothes oddly.
Never had any friendly conversation with anyone, he only talk when it's needed but really sweetly. Why he always keep not so necessary distance with everyone, why only close with particularly two guys.

Girls and boys wants to grab his attention but they failed to figure it out how. Some for his money, status, some for his family power, some for how attractive his look is.

The young guy can feel all the stares on him, all not so wanted but usual attention start to make him feel uneasy.
Kook keep his head low while walking, trying hard not to bump with anyone, don't want to create any embarrassing moment and it's get worse when his track got blocked by most unwanted person in his life.

"Did you miss me bunny boy" The tall guy utter while standing in front just few inches far of the shocked guy.
Kook freeze at his place with wide eyes, he don't need to look up to recognize who is it. He knows damn well who comes back.......for him.
"Y...you" Kook shutter, he start to panic inside.
"Yeah..." He casually answered. "What do you think...only you have a powerful father..." Kook tighten his grip around his bag.

"I..I... I never u..used any p..power" Kook gulp while talking, eyes stick with the ground. "What you are talking a...about".

"What am I talking about....!!!! " He said with a deep voice what makes kook flinch. But he saw how students are started to gathering up around them slowly to watch the free entertainment show what is definitely not going to be good for a already suspended student like him.
"Let's talk outside bunny boy".

" I have cl..ass... I cannot..." Kook try to defend himself, trying hard to find one excuse to escape but it's only make the taller guy more piss then already he is.

" Did you just talked me back...." He whisper coldly "did you..." Kook immediately shook his head.
"Or want me to drag you there...." He smirk while spreading his hand to grab the younger one's hand because he knows how fast it works, always...

"No no no please...." Kook step back immediately while talking. "Don't touch me...!!! I...I'll go, I'm.. I'm going....."

"Good boy..." He said while walking to another side of the building and stop in the middle of a empty hall.

____

Kook keep reminding him not to broke down. Not to show them how weak he is, how scared, how panicking his situation is... He hate how he can't fight against this bully.
Kook stop walking when those students stop in front of him.

"Please let me go Alex..." Kook utter.

"Why..!! I don't even strat yet and you want to go bunny boy" He Smirk.
"We have so many things to clear up... Can we start now...."

"I..I really don't know what you are t..talking about" Kook shutter.

"You complained about me to the principal that's why he suspend me.....did you already forgot?? " Alex roar with a frowning expression.

"I...I n..ever complained. T..trust me.
I... I never di...." Kook flinch while talking and stop. He took his steps back while looking down.

"Shut the fuck up you spoiled fucking sick guy" Alex raved out.
"What I did... We just made fun of you a bit.. We was just kidding, fooling around with you... what's the big deal".