2

Featherbed🥀

Just like some other day that was another Warm refreshing morning in Copenhagen city. Sun started to spread his warm rays on every single small kind of stuff coming into his sight. In Denmark sun never shine too rough, that country has a temperate climate marked by relatively cool mild summers and moderately cold winters.

Colourful butterflies were flying around above the fresh blooms. Newly bourgeon flower petals were moving in a very lazy rhythm along with the daisies by the morning zephyr.

One Maid entered the huge luxurious room that was well furnished with antique, expensive imported kinds of stuff.
It was simple but too luscious, rich and classy, Costly but cosy and beautiful.
Every corner was representing the class and taste of elite lineage.

The business tycoon has chosen every single piece of antique object very carefully to decorate his lovely only son's giant master bedroom.
The maid took her time to walk over to another side of the room by stepping on the Egyptian carpet to swipe the Bengal muslin curtains from the big balcony.

Then pushed the crystalline Brazilian glasses to unshroud the beautiful view of nature. His room walls were decorated with antique paintings of famous painters including his mother's.
One big giant size brightly smiling picture of the sleeping guy was hanging exactly middle of his bed.

Right after the curtains got swiped morning sun rays filled the half of the bedroom and the sleepy figure scrunched his face with still closed eyes and then hide immediately inside his comforter on his king-size mahogany bed.

"It's time..." One maid whispered very softly to the sleeping figure's ear.
It's made the boy remove his blanket a little bit down only to peek outside with his sleepy swollen eyes.
His eyes squinted at the sunlight that was streaming through his blinds as his surroundings became less blurred.

The chirping of birds, refreshing fragrance of flowers from his balcony and newly placed flowers in the vase were roaming all across his room with the morning breeze and he loved it. That was the best and perfect preferable way of starting another new day for that twenty-two years old guy.

The young guy slowly pushed the blanket down from himself to get up. His mulberry Silk night dress shine when the fabric came into contact with the sunray.
He smiled lazily while stretching his arms up then uttered with his sweetest honey-dripping voice what was sounding a bit heavy because of sleeping.

" God morgen" [Good morning] He greeted what made the three maids smile. They also greeted him back with a sweet smile.

" God morgen young muster "

" What kind of drink will you prefer to have today... " One maid asked while entering inside the room with a food cart, where five types of fruit juices, three types of coffees, one glass of warm milk, and one teapot were placed.

" I haven't woke up yet properly Mrs Smith, why you guys are so on time every day.." Kook uttered with a little whining tone. Which only reflected cuteness or nothing else. It's not a new thing for any of them but still, everyone found their young master's behaviour adorable.

" And why you want us to be late every day young muster" Mrs Smith uttered with another chuckle. That older lady around her 40, head of all maids in the Jeon residence who was taking care of that adorable guy when he was just six years old boy.

"Don't call me young muster Aunt Smith" Kook uttered while getting out of the bed.

"Who started Judy....!! " She teased.
That is how their relationship was, too friendly.
Inside the house, she was the only person who he could call his friend, who he could trust, who he could talk with, his first-ever friend after his kidnapping incident. since that day he stopped interacting and lock himself into the four walls.