12

The confession🥀
_____________________________________

" leaving early, what's so hurry??" Riho's father asked.

" There is something important left" Riho stopped on his track
" office works father" he lied without any second thought. He knew his father will inquire about him so he played safe.

His father nodded,

" Come here, got something serious to discuss" He ordered, without any argument Riho obeyed.
He chooses to sit in front of siyuk instead of sitting beside him.

" Cancel your all schedule for the weekend, we are expecting important guests" he talked.

" Do I need to be present there father?? I mean I have something vital to..." Riho tried to escape but he failed and was interrupted at the same time by his father.
He closed the file and then looked at his son.

" Didn't I already mention important??" Siyuk said, "And I think your vital work can wait because you got something more crucial to commit to.
This weekend Mr Kang sajun is coming with his family".

"Kang sajun??" Riho asked in surprise,
" The chaebol??".

" Yes".

" Are we going to do any collaboration??
Are there any particular products they want us to provide?? Oh my God, father, I'm so happy !! can't believe that we are going to be in a deal with KS association, it could give us hundreds of times more profit than our all deals, wow!!!" Riho became jittery, and the excitement of getting bigger businesses profit make him hyper.

"No, not a product but a collaboration indeed" Siyuk replied, he put a file on the table in front of his son, indicated him to read
"You are getting married to their second child Kang Jiwoo".

Riho's entire world collapsed in a blink!!
He is getting married to someone and he doesn't know that!! And what marriage?? he can't marry anyone else then what about Tae!!
He loves him, they love each other since their college days... No that's can't be happened!!
He has to stop his father but how?? He had no clue!!

"M..married" Riho shattered.

"You got right".

" B...ut but why all of sudden??" He asked, feeling scared and nervous to question his father's decision.
No one in the bungalow ever talks over the head of the family, that's what elders teach minors to show values and respect towards their culture.

"Because it's time" Siyuk replied, "At this age of yours I got married to your mother, your grandfather did the same, and your uncle Sam also follow the path.....except someone particular" The last sentence he uttered very lowly almost went unheard by Riho, only if he was unaware of the person's name which his father was talking about.

" But I'm... " His father cut him.

"It's our tradition Riho, and family tradition should not be shattered" Riho look down," I think I have already made myself clear??" Siyuk asked and his son nodded slowly.
"Open the file, take a look you will love her I can bet".

Riho obeyed, he opened the file to disclose a very elegant-looking pretty girl's picture.
She was in a yellow skirt with a flower-patterned full-sleeve top. Her wolf-cut hair along her bangs fits flawlessly with her glorious face.

Her complexion was like a pearl with cat eyes, a prominent nose and eyebrows, and a small chin along with a lip. Her slime body postures were dropping glamour.
That kind of beauty only could belong to the chaebol residence.
Anyone will drop their knees in front of her grace just to gain small attention from her.