15

Rage🥀
_____________________
_________________________________

"Look who we have here" Raya, Riho's mom happily exclaimed when Sam with others entered the house.
"What took you guys so long?? I was getting worried ".

" Don't even ask unnie" Ariana said with a bored expression.

"Why?? What happened??" Raya sounded tensed, " Siyuk told the manager to take care of everything in advance and he checked the security twice then??".

"Nothing serious, just the media and their silly questions" Sam replied.

"Did they tug Judy??
God!! Why Siyuk even allowed them at the airport" The elder lady's distress was increasing.

" calm down noona" Sam smiled, "There is nothing to worry about now everything went pretty politely".

"Oh!! That's a relief" She hugged Kook,
" I was nervous for him".

"No need, now someone is getting better at dealing with outsiders" Ariana talked, she was pleased by her son's action earlier.

"Really??" Reya snickered, and pulled back from the hug before talking "So you are telling me that our little Judy is not little anymore".

"Auntie" Kook groaned, "I'm not a little boy anymore I'm in my twenties now".

" Ah!! My bad!! That's a very old age I should have acknowledged that" She teased the younger.

"Ohh my brother" Roy dramatically shouted out of nowhere which of course startled others.

"Noona" Kook smiled, "how are you??" He hugged his sister right away.

"As always..... grace-full" she flashed a smile, " you were awesome today Judy, I'm proud of you".

"I was n..ervous!!" He mumbled.

"But you still did great" Ariana praised.

"T...thank you "Kook looked down to hide the hot red cheeks.

"Where is Riho btw ?? " Sam asked and that changed the entire mood of the house, "when hyung will be back!??".

" umm, he is in his room " Roy answered.

"Called him, I want to have some words with him" Sam uttered after placing the empty glass on the table.

"You'll sam but...." Ariana interrupted, she sense the seriousness so talked, "But not now. First freshen up then we'll have a discussion".

"But..." Sam wanted to say no before him his wife's gaze spoke.
Ariana glanced at him which was an obvious warning that 'if you talk then be ready to have a war' which Sam never wanted.

"Sure, why not!!" Sam awkwardly cackled then went up to their room in no time.

" you have so much to know Judy, come" Roy pulled her brother upstairs when their mothers were giggling at Sam.

"Where are you taking him, Roy???" Raya asked, "he needs to freshen up and eat".

" let them be unnie" Ariana uttered.

" you are spoiling her Ari" elder lady smiled.

"Why not she is the only girl of this generation and her charm can't let me".

____

"Judy, guess who is that greatest stupid here who made himself prepared to get kicked out of the house " Roy sarcastically uttered to piss off her brother more.

Three of them were sitting in Riho's room, basically, Riho on his bed with a sulking face and Kook sitting on the sofa along with his sister.

"Will you shut up?? I'm not in the mood to handle your rubbish" Riho expressed his irritation with every word he pronounced.