18

Supportive 🥀
________________________________

"Why out of everyone you have to end up with that Kim guy, Riho??" The question echoed in the Jeon's large living room where the Jeon family members were gathered.
There was pin drop silence, no younger ones dared to speak when the elders discussing the matter very seriously.

As expected siyuk was furious with the thought that his son was involved with the kims. Not only that, but to rub the salt in the wounds he was with a guy.

He is not homophobic nor has anything bitterness with the community but there was a huge difference between not showing any red flag to that particular section and dealing with his own child's preference who just declared of being gay.

Don't get him wrong, Jeon Siyuk was a person who believed in traditional rites that's how his morals were built and being a true businessman Jeon Siyuk won't even spare a glance at the any matter if there isn't any big profit for him.

And there with Riho his future plans are involved, he already had planned so many things for his company and his son's life.
The marriage he had fixed with the daughter of Kang Sajun could provide him with those opportunities that no other could be able to earn that easily.
Kang Jiwoo could be the best option for Riho to make his future bright and stable.

Thanks to Sam, their household also counted in the series of Chaebol families, mostly out of five.
That's the only reason Kang's family wanted the marriage to happen.
Siyuk feared if failed to grab the opportunity then Kangs would directly approach Sam for the marriage to Judy, which the elder of Jeons won't accept.

About Riho's marriage, if it happened then they'll be on the top.
His dream of standing in the front will come true, then achieving his goals will be a matter of time but he could see nothing was going according to his plans.

His dreams were shattering into pieces Thanks to his lovely son.
The profit he thought he'd gain all going in vain in front of his sight.
He still could accept Riho's decision only if he never got himself involved with Kims, that's the only thing Jeons wanted in their lives.

However, Riho had some other plans.

"Your uncle is asking you something" Raya uttered, Riho's eye whipped up with his mother's voice.

"I...I" Riho shuttered, not able to answer.
The thickness in the air was blocking his sense of humour.
He had his answers prepared but nothing came out when he needed to speak.

"Because your nephew has lost his mind totally, Sam" Siyuk commented annoyingly.
"Seriously Riho?? A Kim!! A guy!! I'm so disappointed in you!!".

Riho stayed quiet, that's the last thing he could ever imagine to hear from his father... Disappointed.
Riho could be anything but a disappointment to his father wasn't acceptable for him.

He never regretted his decision to be with Taehyung, then what was the feeling he felt there!!
It was like air stuck in his throat, and some kind of bitterness slowly spreading in his body, it wasn't good at all.

" Father, I..!! " he wanted to tell his father not to say something like that, he'd be obedient again just like he used to be but he stopped.
If he said those that would mean he did wrong and as a result he had to leave Taehyung which Riho never let happen.

"Don't say that brother" Ariana said, sensing the uneasiness in Riho.
"He is young and falling in love is natural at his age. It's not like Riho planned all of these things before.
We have to understand his side too".

" I get what you are trying to say Ariana but a guy!! " siyuk uttered, "What people will say?? It's so weird!!".

"What is the problem with dating a guy??" Ariana asked, "Nowadays it's pretty regular to find same-sex couples out there.
If Riho figure out his sexuality then we have nothing to do with it but support him".