7

The first encounter 🥀
_____________________________________

Kook wake up as usual Mrs Smith's soft voice. Other maidservants done their own daily routines to take a proper care of their young master. Mrs Smith choose one exclusive louis Vuitton suit for him.
The brown blazer under the off white button up make the gorgeous boy look too attractive and his settled hair by showing his forehead just adding some more additional charisma on his look.

" My god.. " Mrs Smith dramatically covering her mouth while staring at kook through the huge mirror.
" Who is this handsome man in front of me.. " .

" Come on auntie... " Kook talk, little embarrassed.

" Ask others if you don't believe me.." Mrs Smith point at other servants, they immediately agreed.

" Ok ok.. " Kook utter, trying to show he is not flustered. But his red ears not helping at all. " I'm getting late.." Everyone chuckle at this guy.
One maid give kook his briefcase after putting every needed things along with his phone, wallet, handkerchief, wrist watch.
Kook Thank her with a smile then walk out from the room.

______

Tae wear one gray suit then check himself on the mirror, already feeling not so comfortable in this kind of clothe.
This suits and blazers too formal looks are just not this handsome guy's preferences. He like to wear stylish things just like rock stars dose.

Tae quickly brushed his hair, not so interested to try any style. He put his wrist watch of course after putting off his all bracelets.  He put some body spray, lip balm, took him mobile, wallet, some necessary things for meeting then left in hurry.

He took the hotel car, order the driver to run fast after telling him the address.
Time to time Tae check the time, his assistance already called him twice to know when he going to arrive.
As expected his father and brother also called him to know how everything is going. Tae assured them with lie that he is doing fine with the job.

When Tae get down from the car he sigh in relief.. He is only 10 min late and that's when the disaster happened.

____

" Shit.. Shit.. Shit.. " Kook mumble. He is running late because for last half an hour he stuck in this traffic jam.
" I'm so late..!! Meeting is already started maybe..!! " He thought that's when his phone rang again. He saw it's sam's manager, immediately pick up.
" I'm on my way.. I'm really sorry.. "

" Try to come fast sir.. We're waiting " He said then hang up. After five minutes he finally got his way, kook immediately gear up tried to cover up his already wasted time. When finally his destination came in his sight he sigh in relief but his abatement soon turned into a collision when the horrific event happened.

" Watch out.... " Kook shout with wide eyes. Turning his steering wheel in hurry to save the two people who suddenly come in front of his car. He saw one guy run without thinking about anything in front of his car, grab the boy's hand to hide him in his embrace, to protect from a sure death. Then he turned back, closed his eyes to welcome the running death toward him in the face of his Bugatti la voiture noire.

He slammed his brake to did the last attempted to save these two before blacking out totally inside the car.
Kook hit his head hardly on the steering wheel and his car stopped by leaving deep mark on the street. The ear paining car horn catch walking people's attentions, some guards from the company also run there.

They checked the victims, two people turned Tae to rescue the child who is crying in fear. His mother immediately pulled him in her embrace, shaking in fear. They checked Tae who is now on the street unconscious, dripping with blood.