5

Birthday gift 🥀
_________________________________

Riho look around to find one particular person in this almost empty park, for who he come here by leaving the most luxurious party of his life.
He smile when he heard one soft melody pass away by ringing in his ears. He knows who is playing this. Riho silently follow the guitar sound and end up behind the biggest tree of this park.

There is big concrete sitting place all around the tree, where he found his boyfriend sitting, playing his guitar with close eyes. Riho sigh, he don't know why Tae is here, what is the reason behind his denmark visit but there is something inside Riho's head what is stopping himself from feeling extremely happy.
He remember their last conflict and riho is still upset about it.

"Kim..." Riho called his boyfriend.
Tae immediately open his eyes, within a second one huge smile come on his lips.
It's not even two days that he saw Riho and he already missed this handsome guy so badly. Tae just can't live without seeing this guy not even for a second.
This guitarist check his boyfriend top to bottom with a happy smile.

In this red and black suit in Tae's eyes Riho is glowing. The way his hair set up by exposing his forehead fully it's just adding some extra handsomeness on this already attractive guy's charm.
The sharp jew with cat like eyes is something what tae always found too attractive. His now Hazel eyeballs because of contact lenses is making his entire look too fascinating.

"Red really suits you.." Tae suddenly comment. He just can't take his eyes off from his love.

"Ahh?? "

"Nothing, I missed you so much.. " Tae said with that he pull the brown hair guy in his embrace. Place some small kisses on his temple, then on his lip.

"What are you doing here Kim??? " Riho ask while breaking the hug. This small kisses are too common, casual for him to react differently.

"Ummm guess what happened..." Tae exclaim with a happy tone but it's immediately fade away with his boyfriend's doubtful statement.

"What happened...??? " Riho worriedly ask. "Don't tell me you had a fight with you father then run away from your house Kim... Please don't say that.
Ohh my god how can you do this. How can you be this much childish, when will you grow up?? " He sigh in disappointment. " Kim why are you quiet please say something... What mess you created this time??? "

Tae just stare at him with a off face. Is this what his boyfriend think about him.
Is he think that Tae could only make mess, create trouble. It's hurts the younger. He thought Riho would be as happy as him after meeting. He planned so many things, he even brought a gift for his boyfriend.

"Why are you silent Kim??? " This time Riho rise his voice a little, worry clearly visible.

"I told my parents around us..." Tae suddenly said with a straight face but this confession stole all the colors from the other guy's face.

"You did what??? " Riho ask in shock.

" Why are you so surprise??? " Tae ask, confused. "Aren't you happy that finally..... " Riho cut him.

" Are you out of your mind..." Riho panic. "Kim at least talk to me before this.. Ohh God what I'll do now...!!! Now my dad, whole family will know this from your family...."

"So?? "

"So??? Kim I wanted to tell my dad about my relationship by myself, now when he get to know about his own child relationship mostly from someone who he hate the most not from me, how he'll react..!!! " Riho explain.
"It's not good Kim. It's not good at all....." Riho sigh "now how I'll manage all of th...... " Now it's Tae's turn to stop his boyfriend from talking.