Introductions

So basically the case was Kims and Jeons were very powerful, Influential business groups but the problem was both families had a very bad past what made their relationship destroyed totally.

They are not enemies neither had any competitions. they just didn't wanted to saw each other's faces except business issues.

And accepting something huge like marriage or love relationship was beyond their expectations. That was the reason why Kim Taehyung The youngest son of kim's and Jeon Riho the elder son of Jeons had extra tension about having their future together. And the only person was aware of that relationship was Jeon Jungkook, Riho's cousin brother.

What gonna be the reaction of both families when they'll found out about the secret commitment of their sons.
Mostly when Tae lived for a completely different dream from the whole residences of Kim and Jeon.

What fate gonna do with their life??
What they gonna do if their destiny played a completely different game what changed the future of those three boy's life upside down.

Introductions

The Kim family
____________________________

Mr Kim De-hyung was the president of their hotel business.
"Kim Delight" Was their hotel name.
Their hotels were counted in most expensive places in entire South Korea. what made the Kim's are one of the richest and Influential people in that country.

Kim De-hyung

Like to keep his work life and family life separate that's why when he stayed at home he was a whole different guy, a pure very happy family man.
but at office a strict boss who was very particular about time.
Keeping their reputation higher was his top priority.

Kim Dihi

Only sister of De-hyung.
Unmarried, love her nephews like her own son.
She helped her brother at their family business.

Kim Miso

Wife of Kim De-hyung and mother of their two sons Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung.
She was a pure house wife.
Sweet by nature and very pretty by feature.

Kim Namjoon

Age:28
Elder son in the family.
Major in business.
Soft hearted, happy person.
Married with Kim Arum and has three years old girl kim Nuri.
He was so into business so if you let him work 24×7 he'll be happiest.

Kim Taehyung

Age: 25
His tall height, tanned honey tone skin, muscular body, perfect jawline and nose, Sharp eyes with straight eyebrows If there was any definition of handsomeness that won't be enough to described how good looking Tae was. His long slender fingers with very eye-catching reddish lip and his very expensive beautiful boxy smile everything about Tae was too attractive to bt ignored.

Mostly his voice, his deep ocean like manly thick voice could make anyone freeze at their places.
Youngest son in the family so his family mostly his grandparents, mother, auntie and after marriage Arum totally spoiled him with love.
He could be childish, exhilarant, talkative, obstinate, gabby but he had a golden heart.