11

Leaving to meet again 🥀
________________________________________

" what I'm doing" kook questioned himself while staring at the sketch he had finished minutes ago.
He was still in awe how come that Taehyung guy jumped on his drawing?
He hasn't looked at him appropriately to draw him because he believes he needed to take a closer look at the substance before dragging a line, then what happened now??

"Who is that stunning dude, Judy??" Mrs Smith entered kook's room to give him milk to drink before sleeping.

" No one" kook uttered simply.

" so you draw this from your imagination, that's impressive " she sat beside kook.

" Not really" kook started, Mrs Smith looked at him " I mean I was supposed to do that, but the plan does not go well that way".

"Means??".

And kook told her everything, from the beginning of the night of the party to how he ended up graphing that portrait. Mrs Smith sighed softly and then smile at the boy.

" So many things happened back to back so you got all frightened Judy that's it. There is nothing serious".

"No, there is " he cut her. "There are more things that are not supposed to be like that".

" what is it??" She asked.

" I don't know what happened with me, what's wrong with me I'm not behaving like myself, Auntie.
That damn voice did something to me to be like this and I don't want that to happen. Can you imagine me" he pointed at himself " me, the scary cat, introvert Jeon jungkook who never talked to any stranger's face to face, never put down his hoodie cap in public if it wasn't necessarily that person ran in the middle of the hospital for that God damn voice.

Just to get to know who it was, whose voice was making a go crazy. I was never like this..!! I don't understand from where all this curiosity comes inside me!!! It's not good. And the most worse part was every time I ran for that singer I always ended up on him" he moved his eye to the canvas in front of him.
"I don't know what similarities they have but Kim Taehyung reminds me of him, called for my wildest yet weird self which I haven't discovered properly till now.

That's why I stopped visiting him at the hospital, I thought it'll help me to overcome the panorama. But no, it's not!!
See what I have done I was thinking about him and drawing someone I shouldn't.
It's not good at all. It's not me, I'm not behaving like myself, what should I do??? " He stopped, looking so puzzled.

Till now Mrs Smith was listening to him silently moreover, observing him.
This was the first time she witnessed this side of her little master and she was pleased. How kook was describing the entire thing was reliving to her.
Seeing kook coming out of his call a very tiny bit was a miracle and she was glad someone did it.

" I'm not getting what you are finding wrong Judy" she talked softly, " periodically behaving out of self is good".

"I can bet, I would never fit in that section. I can't behave differently, I shouldn't have done that" kook talked bitterly.

" why?? Why you shouldn't honey??". She asked.

"Because I'm not normal"

"Who told you that sweetie??" She clasped the broken boy's hands.
" you are normal just like others. You are strongest among us baby, don't say that".
Kook chuckled bitterly.

"You are calling someone pathetic like me natural. No, Auntie, you are wrong here.
I should never act contrarily. I'm a nauseous, awfully worthless person who could never stand up straight on his own and you are calling me strong.
Who could never go outside freely without fear of being touched, meet anyone stranger without feeling anxiety, talk to anyone without facing suffocation, interact socially without having any panic attacks can be anything but not normal" he uttered every word with a sardonic smile on his lip?