9

Identity 🥀
______________________
____________________________________

Just like other normal days Tae woke up late but today he was bit extra late Thanks of meds. But today he had nothing to worry about, it's not like tae got worried about being late every day but still on his other days he at last has his music practice but today nothing.
In that boring room he was all alone so sleeping was the best option to Tae.

After woke up with a nurse's help he went to the bathroom on wheelchair, did his morning routine then one nurse brought him his breakfast with meds. She checked Tae's health report, washed his wounds then leave him alone to rest.
Tae sigh, it was just been a one day and he was already bored in that colorless room.

He always hated how everything related to the hospital full with the smell of medicines, it's sucks..!!
At that time the free soulful singer wanted to be free again, he just wanted to got himself out from that four walls and saline bottles. He leaned back on his not so soft pillow, mind already traveled back to his house.
He wondered what his family was doing, dose they already got notified about his accident.

His mom must have been gone insane in worry, his Auntie most probably at the office making herself drown in work, Arum must have been trying to settle everything but Tae knew she was worried as hell too, his father must be very disappointed aging, too angry to even asked about him and his brother must be trying to calm his father down.

Tae felt so bad that he again failed to proved himself to his family. He wished to go back to his childhood when his father never glanced at him, never talked to him rudely, never said something hurtful, that time his father was his happiness, his best friend but now everything has changed. Now his father don't love him anymore..!!

Without knowing Tae felt some wetness on his cheeks, he missed his time with his father. Tae about to forgot when the last time de-hyung hugged him, talked to him nicely, smiled at him just like he used to do. Now he only love his brother not him. Tae wiped his tears, thought what he did wrong so they became that much distance.
Is that Tae's fault that he only wanted to follow his dreams..!! No right??

Everyone should follow their own dreams, his father himself told him that then what's wrong now..!!
At that moment Tae only wanted to embrace his mother so badly. He wanted to cry but he was aware that's impossible. His mother was thousands miles away from him.

When Tae was busy with his thoughts suddenly his phone rang. He moved his gaze at the table beside him only to became more sad. There his love was calling him. The boy Tae love more than anything and Riho supposed to be tae's safe place, the unlimited support system but here he is disappointed too.
Eventually they became disappointed in each other in different ways.

Tae supposed to feel happy that Riho called him but there was something that wasn't felt right.
But still he decided to picked up maybe after talking with Riho he might feel better. He grabbed his phone about to picked up that's when his room door got shoot open. He flinched but became surprised by the two person's arrivals.
At the door there was standing his mother with his brother behind her.

" Mom.. " Tae called, surprised.

Miso sobbed, it's broke her heart to saw her child on the hospital bed. Although they already got to know Tae's health status but still a mother's heart won't be satisfied by the clarification of a piece of paper.
No matter how small the wounds are it'll be equal hurtful for every lady who carried her child in her body for months or protect her child in her arms since she got the name tag " Mother ".

" My baby.. " She ran to Tae, carefully pulled him in her embrace. Tae putted down his phone after shutting it off.
" You scared us..!! You have no idea how we spend hours before entering here " She pulled back cup Tae's face, check her son with heart eyes.
" Don't do this, what if something serious happened then?? Don't you think about your mom for a moment?? ".