20

A visit🥀
____________________
___________________________________

"Go home," Dehyung told his son.

"No".

" You can't stay here either, doctors will come anytime to check up and tests".

"I'll wait outside it's not a problem" Tae said.

"Tae you haven't eaten anything for a while and you need to freshen up, so go".

"But I want to stay with you" Tae insisted, "What if you need something later??".

" Nurses are here to help, now stop thinking about me and take some rest son" The elder calmly said but failed to convince his son.

"Why are you so determined to kick me out??" Tae whispered, lowering his head.

He was aware of his son's mental breakdown so pushing him against his will wasn't a good idea for Dehyung so he let him stay.
"Okay, I'm not pushing you out but I have a condition".

" what it is??" The singer asked with a smile.

"Go and have something to eat then come back" The elder one ordered.

"But I'm not hungry!!" Tae said but gave up when his father glanced at him.

"You are making me talk too much, I'm not even recovered in case you forgot ".

" Fine, fine I'm going" Tae rolled his eyes and then walked away from the room leaving Dehyung smiling.

______

When Taehyung was coming upstairs after buying himself food suddenly the thought of giving Jungkook a small visit popped up. That poor boy's condition was unfair to him.
"why do good people always have to suffer the most!!" He asked himself.

But when he finally saw the younger his thoughts hurt even more.
How blankly he was gazing at the window, his stare was too empty to guess those several incidents which led the boy to be this quiet.
There was supposed to be the glow of twilight around the younger instead of that gloominess.

When Tae decided to move toward the lost guy it was surprising for him because of how easily a tiny bit of sound left him shocked.
Tae slowly pushed the door open and the cracking sound made Judy look at him, startled.

The elder noticed his wide eyes and the horrifying stare. It was exactly how deer looked when they were caught in lights at night. It was adorable at the same time heartbreaking in different purposes.
Tae sighed and forced a smile to ignore the cloud.

"Thought of paying a visit, I hope I didn't disturb you!!" He smiled, "May I come??" but the other was too stunned to answer back.
He wasn't expecting any visitors at this time, mostly his brother's boyfriend.
"I think I'm not!!" Tae faked his tone.

"W...hat!! No!! I..I... I'm, please come" JK talked in a hurry, his shutting made the singer giggle.

"Oh God!! You are so easy to tease, Judy" Tae giggled, JK looked down in embarrassment.
"Did I surprise you??" Jk nodded.

"A little!!".

" I'm sorry for that!!" Tae chuckled.

"No, no it's... It's okay" Jk forced a smile, then there was silence. Tae couldn't decide how he should start a conversation and he had no expectations from the other side.

"How are you??" Tae asked because it was a comfortable line to start a conversation with him.

"I'm fine" JK calmly answered, "Doctors said they might realise me tomorrow".