XV

Chapter Warnings: 18+ SMUT (vaginal penetration, oral m&f receiving, safewords, semi-rough sex, squirting)

MINORS DNI

Y/n and Chris finished dinner fairly slowly. They were too busy engaging with each other. By time dessert had rolled around, Chris had already known all her family members, her favorite color, and vice versa. Of course they had talked before. They had spent months with the each other at work, but nothing like finding out a secret that happened in high school. 

"Oh my god! You spit in her lemonade?" Y/n's eyes were wide as she heard his wild story. 

Chris nodded his head in slight shame. "I threw it out right after, but yeah I was mad at my sister and it just made me want to do that, but I immediately felt bad." He put his hand over his heart. "You're the only one I've really told this story to so if she finds out, then I'll know it was you."

Y/n crossed her middle and her pointer fingers together. "Promise." She giggled. 

It was the best thing since sliced bread for him. He hadn't felt like this in a while. He was glad he was feeling it with her though. "You want a dessert?" 

Y/n shook her head and her eye lids fluttered shut. "I'm stuffed, but thank you. Dinner was amazing. Helped to get rid of some not so pleasant memories."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, there's plenty of dinners from where that come from." 

She smirked. "Are you already planning on spoiling me?"

Chris stood up and fixed his suit jacket. "I am, do you have a problem with that?"

Y/n pursed her lips with a head shake. "I'm just saying you've skipped a few steps."

"Oh, right. Well I feel like a couple more dates and I'll have it in the bag." He came by her side and helped her out of her seat. He held her soft hands in his. 

She looked up and saw him smirking down at her. "Oh? You think it'll be that easy?"

Chris grinned and grabbed her face in his palms. "You tell me." He pulled her to his lips to lay a kiss on her dark red stained lips. Y/n wrapped her arms around him as the kiss got deeper. His tongue delve deep to explore uncharted territory of her mouth. A squeak left her when Chris picked her up to set her on an empty table. 

"Baby slow down." She giggled as he started peppering kisses on her neck. The clashing of dishes reminded her of where they were as Chris's hands were starting to venture beyond the long slit in her dress. "Not here Chris, please." 

Chris immediately stopped what he was doing. His eyes were blown with lust and she could tell he wanted her just as much as she wanted him. "We're leaving." He huffed out as he slapped a wad of cash on the table. She could barely get her clutch and phone before he was dragging her out the door and into his awaiting car. 

If she thought he was driving fast before, she was sadly mistaken. On the highway he was tame, but once he hit the backroads he was reaching a hundred or more MPH. His house was back into the country. A secluded mansion. It was more nature based. Plants and a small man made lake adorning the side. While his house was more modern, it had some woodsy effects to it. There were trees surrounding the large structure. In fall it would probably be beautiful hues of red, orange, and yellow, while the spring and summer adorned the green, pinks, and white flowers. Winter would make the home look like a forest cabin covered in ivory flakes. The isolated structure would have made any other person weary of walking in alone, but no such was that case with Y/n. 

The garage door had opened and Chris pulled his car in the large spacious area. He parked next to his more vintage car collection. Hopping out, he rushed to the side to let her out. It didn't take long for him to pick her up in his arms bridal style. The sudden change in movement made her squeal with a slight giggle. He steadily walked into the home. It was dark as she clung onto his broad shoulder.