XXVIII

CW: sexual suggestions, blood, violence, death, guns, 

"Where are you taking me?" The blindfolded woman asked. Her lipstick slightly ruined from the lip biting. It was the sixth official date the two had gone on. Chris insisted that she get in his car and let him blindfold her. 

He drove on and didn't give her the satisfaction of getting what she was begging for. "Just know that it's a surprise honey." He caressed her bare thigh. The dress she was wearing was so sexy on her. Fitting all the right spots. He couldn't keep his hands off her. It was partially some of the reason they were late to the dinner reservation.

Y/n huffed and crossed her arms with a faux pout.

"Aww don't be like that pretty girl." The hand that gripped her thigh pulled her so he could kiss her on her pouty strawberry tasting lips. He pulled away, but gave her another quick kiss.

She moaned. Thighs rubbing together after remembering the events earlier in the night. "Hey watch the road mister!" She playfully slapped his hands away. Instead she put them back on her thigh, but higher.

"I just can't keep my fucking lips off you baby." He took her hand in his. He started pressing his lips to the back of her hands.

"Let me take the blindfold off and I'll give you road head."

He squinted and licked his lips. "Tempting, but we're almost there."

A couple more turns and they had arrived. "Take your blindfold off."

Y/n shrugged the fold past her locs. "We're at an airport?"

"No, we're at Taco Bell." She slapped his chest again with a mumbled 'smartass'. He drove down the long strip towards an empty lot with a couple of scattered small planes.

Near one of the planes was a black and yellow Bugatti. Y/n leaned forward in her seat. The seatbelt cut into her neck some. "Wow!"

Chris parked next to it. They were in his own royal blue Ferrari. He open her door and ushered her out the car. "You like?"

"I love! It's pretty!" She beamed.

He laced his hand with hers. "This is just the base color. You can customize it any way you want."

Her eyes widened. "What do you mean? Are you saying it's mine?"

The grin on Chris's face got wider. "I told you I'd let you drive one of my cars didn't I?"

"Yeah, you never told me you'd buy me one."

"Well, I bought you one." He let go to open the door to the Bugatti.

Y/n stood still. Her feet planted to the ground she was standing on. "This is- this is amazing! Thank you Chris."

Chris tilted her chin to his. "Look, I told you. You'll never want for anything. I meant that." 

Her heart soared. It summersaulted. Mixed everything up inside. Bright eyes took in his bashful glow from the moonlit evening. She yanked him down by the collar of his crisp shirt. Pressing a juicy kiss straight to his lips. It had him melting. Goofy smile appearing as he deepened it. 

After a moment, she pulled away. "Thank you."

"No problem love." He pulled back. "So wanna take this baby for a spin?"

Y/n skipped to the drivers seat, but turned her head to Chris before getting in. "Ya know a girls trip would be an excellent compliment to this purchase." She purred.