Misunderstood

Here is my new fanfic "Misunderstood". This is a Harry AND Niall fanfiction! ;) All likes and comments are highly appreciated! Thanks for reading and hope you like it!! <3

Chapter one:

You woke up in bed like any other morning, you are Demi Lovato's sister, well actually step sister, you both have the same mom but different dads. You were born in Canada where your dad lived, he's gone now so you live with your mom step dad and Demi. You climbed out of your bed, the cold air touched your warm body that sent tingles through your body. You stood in front of the mirror, you didn't look like Demi at all except for the long brown hair, you had green eyes, and you were curvy. "Come in!" You yelled as you heard a knock on the door, it was Demi "breakfast is ready" she said as she rubbed her eye, "Okay, are you going to see Niall today?" You said, "Yeah, why do you ask?" She said, "well umm maybe you can introduce me to the boys or something" you said shyly, "Gabby no, it's gonna be awkward. You will meet them soon. And we all know you just want to meet Harry" she says with a half smile on her face, "c'mon Demi! It's Harry Styles, just look at him" you said while pointing at your posters, "gabby your 18 and getting ready to go to college, you should take those posters down" Demi said, "I'll take them down when I get to meet him, like seriously mom and dad met all the boys except me" you said, "I'm going to be late, you'll meet them soon and remember breakfast is downstairs" Demi said, "okay but tell them I say hi" you say, "yeah sure" Demi says while she walks out of your room and closes the door. You saw your mom reading the newspaper. "Good morning" you said, "Gabby! Are you crazy it's freezing cold, how could you wear shorts and a tank top!? Now go up stairs and put on a sweater!" Your mom yelled, "Mom it's my power thing remember? I'm always warm.." You say, "oh yeah, sorry gabby" your mom says. You start eating breakfast, as your mom reads the paper, it was always awkward talking about your power, yeah you had the ability to change into anything you want. You didn't know how you got it, you first found out when you were about 12 you didn't know what was happening to you, but you found this special doctor who was the ability to take, give and have any other powers out there. "Thanks for breakfast" you to your mom as you walked up stairs. You tied your hair back into a lazy bun and started your homework. You quickly got changed into a pair of blue skinny jeans and a grey sweat shirt that had a heart cut out in the back, and brown uggs. "Mom! I'm going over too Jane's house ill be back tomorrow" you said while looking for your keys, "okay text me when you get there" your mom yelled from the kitchen. You got into your car, it started to rain harshly washing all of the snow away. Jane also had a special power too she could see and talk to the dead. Yeah it was pretty creepy sometimes, but it only worked if the dead wanted to see or talk to her too. "So did Demi go see Niall today?" Jane said, "yeah, but I don't know why she never takes me with her" you say, "really gabby if she took you, you would just fangirl the whole time and act all creepy" Jane said, "c'mon! I'm not that bad, and you would do the same" you say, "yeah I guess I would do that same" Jane says as you both start to laugh. "Is Fran coming over?" You say, "yeah she should be here soon" Jane says with a smile. Suddenly Jane's eyes go black, "Jane?! Are you alright?! What's going on?!" You well, Jane didnt move. Jane gasped "it's Demi, I saw her" Jane said, "What!?" You said, "I saw her like when I see dead people and stuff.." Jane said while looking at the ground, "no that can't be, she left to go see Niall a couple hours ago! Are you sure it was her!?" You said, "I'm sure gabby! I think you should call your mom or the police or something" Jane said, "Jane! No! She isn't dead! Contact her again!" You yelled, "okay gabby! Just calm down" Jane said, her eyes went black again. It's been at least 10 minutes, you didn't wanna disturb Jane. You tried texting Demi, there was no reply usually semi would reply instantly. Jane took a gasped, "what did you see?!" You said, "she's says she is still alive".

Hoped you liked it! All likes and comments are highly appreciated :) Thanks for reading!