Chapter eleven

Misunderstood.

(Still Gabby's p.o.v)

Chapter ten:

Gabby's P.O.V:

I started to panic, Zayn was catching on. I didn't know what to do, I just prayed to god that he didn't call Demi's phone. I secretly turned of the ringer and vibrations settings. I honestly had no idea what Zayn was doing he was on his phone then he looked at me and he repeated that a billion times. My eyes grew big as I realized the amia was so close to me. I could never be close to it when it was just there out in the open, yeah I wore it in a necklace and I hid some in my room but it was always sealed up. And plus I was literally inches away from it. "Gabby" Zayn said, "yeah" I said while clearing my throat, "what is this?" He said while holding up the leaf, "I don't know. Where'd you get that from?" I said, "Gabby what's going on?" He said while holding the amia closer to my face. I let out a cough, my eyes felt itchy as he looked at the, with full concentration. "Gabby? Are you alright?" Harry said while putting a plate of nachos on the table, "yeah I just need to use the bathroom" I said, I then notice in the corner of my eye that Zayn put the amia in his pocket. I splashed some water onto my face, I had no idea what to do. I knew that sometimes if you master your power like if you can control and pretty much perfect at it, you can developer more powers. Like Fran she can see the future and the past of other people or herself. And Jane she developed a new power so she can read minds of people under the age of five. It wasn't useful but cool. I never really used my powers as much as Jane and Fran, so I highly doubt I developed a new power. But I met someone who had the same power as me and he also developed the power to control minds like to compel someone, and he didn't even use his powers that much. I decided just so try it out on Harry. You know just to see if I really had a power before I did it on Zayn to make him forget about the phone and having the amia. When I arrived to the living room I noticed Harry wasn't here. "Hey, where's Zayn?" I said while sitting beside Harry, "I don't know in his room" Harry said, "oh cool" i said. Harry continued to watch the movie, he actually seemed to like it. "Harry?" I said, "yeah?" He said with a smile. I looked him directly in the eyes "go up stairs and see what's Zayn is doing" I said, Harry didn't say anything he just went up stairs. Was this really happening? I actually developed a new power! Finally I could use this on Zayn. I felt all the weight off my shoulders now, one less thing I needed to worry about. "He's on the computer, but I couldn't see what he was doing" Harry said while sitting in the couch. I still couldn't believed this worked. "Stay here and enjoy the movie" I said while looking into his eyes. I felt bad that I was controlling Harry like this. But if I didn't I could blow my cover and loose Demi. I walked up stairs nervous like never before. I walked pass the mirror and realized I could just turn into Harry and talk to Zayn. Nah that wouldn't be as effective if you could just compel him. "Hey" you heard a voice say behind you. Was it Harry or Zayn? I turned my head scared of who I might see. It was Zayn. I was that relifed. "Oh umm hey" I said while scratching the back of my neck, that was I had habit of mine I always did that when I was really nervous. "I need to talk to you" Zayn said, "sure" I said while he lead me to he room. "I know what you are" Zayn said. Those words scared the living day lights out of me. "What..?" I said nervously, "you're supernatural" Zayn said, I couldn't form any words in my mouth. But I honestly didn't know what to say, "I bet you're wondering how I know aren't you?" Zayn said. I started to panic, he couldn't know if he did I would put him in danger and I could never do that. I stood up facing Zayn even though he was way taller than me I still tried to make eye contact. "Forget about everything that me and you talked about tonight" I said trying to compel him. Did it work? He face was blank, no emotions at all. "Forgot I had this didn't you?" He said while rubbing the amia on my face. I let out a small scream from the pain. I held my cheek in my head. "How do you know this?" I said while sitting on his bed, "a couple years ago I had a girlfriend that was supernatural, she was immortal." Zayn said while looking at the ground, "nobody knew about us, even the boys and my parents" Zayn said, "where she now?" I asked, "the government found out and wanted to take her away. But we ran away, but they found us, so she tried to compel me to forget about about us, but she didn't know I was wearing the amia bracelet she gave me" Zayn mumbled, he looked up at me with tears in his eyes, "she didn't know i was wearing the bracelet, so went the government took her away and I went to visit her. She killed herself the day after" Zayn cried, "I'm so sorry Zayn" I sat as he sat beside me on the bed. "B-but she left me a note before she died, saying how she couldn't live without me in her life and how much she loved me" Zayn cried. Wait! It didn't make sense if she was immortal how could she die? "But Zayn if she was immortal how could she kill herself?" I said while rubbing his back, "she killed herself with amia. That's why I knew by your reaction to the amia on the table, that you're supernatural. What is your power?" Zayn said while running his hands through his hair. "I can change my appearance" I mumbled, "really?" Zayn asked, "really!" I said. Zayn didn't say anything he just buried his face in his hands as I rubbed his back. I couldn't believe all of this happened to Zayn and he didn't tell anyone. "Demi's kidnapped! Isn't she! That's why you have her phone! You have to be her!" Zayn yelled, I didn't say anything. Zayn took me by surprised of how fast he got everything with so little information. "Don't tell anyone" I mumbled, "I won't" Zayn said, "if you tell anyone or even think of calling the police they will kill Demi!" I said, "I promise I won't!" Zayn said, "why are you so calm about this?" I asked, "cause Jade had special missions to do to" Zayn said. I looked down to his wrist, the bracelet I gave William something similar to that before. I couldn't trust Zayn, even though he kept the secret about his supernatural girlfriend Jade for like two years. I just couldn't trust him. I needed to get that bracelet off him and compel him to forget about everything.