Chapter six

Misunderstood.

Chapter six:

Harry's P.O.V:

It was 10:00am when I got up, gabby was still asleep in my arms, still wearing the dress that she wore last night. Man she was beautiful her long eye lashes rested on her upper cheeks, I didn't wanna wake her so I quietly slipped out of her bed. I walked down the stairs, I didn't really know what to do. Should I make breakfast? Maybe her friends our here so ill have to make lots. Should I go out and buy some breakfast? What happens if she thinks I left, or the paparazzi will know I'm in a relationship, like I want them to know, but the paparazzi are mean! Like she seems so innocent and sweet I couldn't even imagine her crying over hate or anything. "Good morning" I heard a sweet voice said, I turned my head it was Fran sipping some coffee out of a mug and reading a book, "good morning" I said, "there's coffee in the kitchen" she said with a smile. I poured some coffee into a mug, there was eggs and bacon in a pan, "help yourself to some food" Fran said, "okay thanks" I replied back. I walked to the living and said, "so are you the mom in this friendship?" I said jokingly, "not really, gabby is like the mom in the group but she didnt wake up this morning" she giggled, "really?" I said. I was actually really surprised, especially last night when her friends were there, but I could see her as like the mom role just always being there for her friends making sure they're alright and everything, thinking of that brought a huge smile to my face. "Yeah like she will always be there for you no matter what! She's basically like a cupcake" Fran said, "a cupcake?" I said, "yeah just like you" she giggled. I couldn't help but blush when Fran said that, "so umm where's Jane?" I said, "she's sleeping. She isn't a morning person" Fran said. Fran continued to read her book. Fran, that's a funny name like is it short for Francesca? I didn't really feel like asking her cause it might make a awkward moment. "Good morning" I heard someone say, it was gabby, she was stunning even when she was wearing black shorts with little hearts on them and wearing a t-shirt with a big pink heart in the centre, she had her hair tied back into a pony tail. But there was something different about her today, her eyes! I swear yesterday they were a green colour like mine, but today they were a light blue. "Good morning" me and Fran both said at the same time, "watcha reading" she said to Fran, "hunger games" Fran said. They started whispering stuff to each other I couldn't really hear them, but I still couldn't stop thinking about gabby a eyes, maybe it's her contacts, no it can't be cause yesterday morning when she wore her glasses her eyes were green. Fran left to go up stairs, "did you sleep well last night?" Gabby said, "yeah" I said, "gabby your eyes they're blue" I said, "oh umm I slept with my contacts in last night so umm I have special contacts that I'm not supposed to sleep in, so um yeah they changed my eye colour" she said, she was lying but I nodded my head. "Hold in I gotta take this" gabby said while answering her phone and walked to the kitchen. I decided to check my phone in the mean time, over 10 missed called all from the boys, I decided to listen to one of them from Zayn. He said to check my twitter. "Sh*t" I mumbled under my breath, there must have been millions of me and gabby last night, over 70% of the tweets were hate, this is exactly what I didn't want, she seems to innocent to handle all this hate. "Gabby! Gabby!" I heard yell, it was Jane running down the stairs with a laptop in her hands, "what?! What's wrong?!" Gabby yelled while running to the living room, "look!" Jane said while setting the laptop on the coffee table, "is that my laptop? How'd you get in I have a password on it?!" Gabby said, "your password is the same for everything's and it's so easy it's your favourite song spelt backwards!" Jane said, "I guess I gotta find a new favourite song now" gabby said. Gabby quickly closed the laptop, she didn't really say anything, "gabby it's okay let it all out" Jane said while rubbing her back, "I'm not gonna cry" gabby said, "sh*t I gotta go I forgot to tell my mom I was over last night she's gonna freak" Jane said while running to the door, "sh*t! Fran can you drive me?" Jane said, "yeah sure" Fran said while grabbing her bag, "bye guys!" Fran yelled while running out the door. "You okay?" I said, "yeah I'm fine" she said, I could tell she was holding back the tears, I cupped her face looking into her eyes, they were still blue but a little darker... "Are you sure?" I said, "I'm fine it's just" she didn't finish her sentence, she just buried her face in my chest. "With your heart against my chest, lips pressed to my neck, I've fallen for your eyes but they don't know me yet" I started to sing, she looked up to me with a smile on her face, "how'd you know that's my favourite song?" She asked while whipping some tears away from her face, "in the car you were singing along to it" I said. The smile on her face grew bigger, she then kissed me it was a sweet and gentle kiss. I pulled away, I kissed her neck, which made her giggle a lot. A tattoo, I found a tattoo of the moon on her shoulder, "what's this?" I ask, "oh a tattoo" she giggled, "I know but what does it mean?" I asked, "I could ask you the same about all your tattoos" she said. I didn't know why but I was so curious, first her eye colour changing and this mysterious tattoo. I tackled her, "stop!" She laughed, "tell me what your tattoo means!" I said, I held out to her writs as I sat on top of her, "you're tickling me" she laughed, "oh so your ticklish?" I said with a smirk on my face, i started tickling her, she kept hitting me and kicking me but it wouldn't do anything. "Ah!" I shouted as I curled up into a ball. She kneed me in the balls! "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" She laughed, I groaned in pain, man she had some really sharp knees, "c'mon here" she said, I move closer to her, I rested my head on her shoulder. "Are you okay now?" She asked while running her hands through my curls, "nope" I said. The pain was actually gone but I didn't want her to stop. I looked at gabby, she was so beautiful. "What are you looking at?" She said, "nothing just you" I said, "you're so beautiful" I added. She blushed and kissed me, this time it was a passionate kiss. I pulled away, leaving her with a confused look on her face, "so are you gonna tell me what that tattoo means?" I said, "fine! I'll tell you if you tell me what one of your tattoos means" she said, "okay which one?" I said, "this one" she said while pulling down my shirt, revealing my two birds tattoo. "What do they mean?" She said, "I honestly don't know.. They're just two birds" I said, "now your turn" I added, "okay so um it's to symbolize frabbyana.." She said, "it's me, Fran and James name mixed up together, well Jane's real name is Jana." She added, "so what tattoos does Fran and Jane have?" I asked, "Jane has some waves on her hip, so her parents don't find out, and Fran has a sun on her ankle" she said. "Sh*t" I mumbled as I looked at my watch, i totally forgot about rehearsal! I was already an hour late, "is everything okay?" She said with concerned, "I gotta go I totally forgot about my rehearsal" I said while putting on my blazer, "oh okay" she said while getting up, "I'll pick you up at 7:00?" I said, "sounds good" she said. I passionately kissed her, "see you later" I said while walking to my car, "bye" I heard her say.