Chapter twelve

Misunderstood.

(Still Gabby's p.o.v)

Chapter twelve:

Gabby's P.O.V:

I watched Zayn pull himself together. "Gabby promise me one thing, never let Harry go through what I went through" Zayn said, "promise" I said while waking out the door. I walked down the hallway, thinking of ways to get that bracelet off of Zayn. Was their any way to compel someone when they had amia with them? I took out my phone and sent a quick text to Fran, she was basically the master of all supernaturals since she is a hornet. There are three different types of supernaturals hornets, lilacs and ravens. I was a raven second strongest of them all. And Jane was a lilac the least strong one. Harry was till enjoying ten movie, his eyes were all big and his laugh was just adorable. I suddenly felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, it was Fran. "The only was you can compel someone when they are wearing amia is that if a hornet and a lilac compel the same person about the same problem. And why do you need to know? What happened?" The text said, "Zayn found out another everything...." I texted back, "oh that's not good.. But are you gonna ask Jane for help?" Fran texted, "not today it's too late. But maybe tomorrow" I texted back. I watched Harry enjoy the movie while I waited for a text from Fran. Harry acted like I was even here. Maybe I should just give him a amia bracelet or necklace or something. You know just to keep him safe. My phone vibrated on my lap. "Make up and excuse for me and Fran to meet the boys (well Zayn mostly) and then you guys could compel him" Fran texted, "me and Harry just dated for like 4 days... It's too soon for them to meet my best friends" I texted back, "make up a excuse like if Harry asks what you wanna do tomorrow be like it's game day, and he'll be like what's that? And you'll be like it's when me and my friends play a game together, and then he'll be like cool, and then you'll be like you can invite the boys it's better with more people. So like yeah.." Fran texted, "Fran you are a genius! Thanks for the idea! :D I gotta go now. Talk to you later! Sweet dreams" I texted back. "Off" I whispered to Harry. His head turned to me, "hey gabby" he said with a smile, "hi" I said smiling back at him, "whoa! Already half of the movie is over! I don't even remember watching this much" Harry said, "umm you left to make nachos" I said while pointing to them, "oh yeah" Harry said while eating some, "what some?" He said, "no thank you" I giggled. I cuddled myself I to Harry. I already seen this movie a billion times so I wasn't that interested. "Are you busy tomorrow?" Harry asked, "yeah" I said, "oh cause I was wondering if you would wanna spend the day with me" Harry said while running his hands through his hair, "well me Fran, Jane and some other girls and having this game day thing" I said, "game day?" Harry questioned, "yeah it's when we play like capture the flag or something. We do it every year" I said, "oh cool" Harry said, "you can invite the boys to play, like you know more the merrier" I said, "okay that's sounds fun" Harry said with a smile, "okay" I said. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to text Fran that the planned work, but suddenly Harry gently pressed his lips against mine. "We haven't kissed in a while" Harry said through the kiss. I didn't know what to say so I just giggled. It was only 11:30pm but I was still really tired. I felt a soft little kiss on my fore head. I wasn't asleep, I couldn't never sleep in someone else's house except for mine. I suddenly felt two strong arms carry me bridal style up stairs. I felt a small smile grow on my face, but I quickly tried to hide it. "Heavy sleeper huh?" I heard Zayn say, "yep! Isn't she just beautiful" I heard Harry say as he laid me on his bed, "so are you spending the day with Gabby?" Zayn asked, "yeah with her friends, they're having this game day when they play a game" Harry said, "really?" Zayn said, "yeah but she said I could invite you and the boys" Harry said, "that sounds fun. I'll go text the boys now" Zayn said, "goodnight!" Harry said while Zayn walked out the door, "goodnight" Zayn said while closing the door behind him. I slowly opened my eyes, only to see Harry taking off his shirt. "I can see you" Harry said while turning around, "well how could I resist?" I teased. Harry climbed into the bed with me. I suddenly realized that I was still wearing my outfit. I climbed out of bed and threw my blazer on the chair, "need something to wear?" Harry asked, "yeah I guess" I said, "hear" Harry said while tossing me one of his shirts, "no pants?" I asked, "you're too short to wear my pants or shorts" Harry teased, "I'm not that short!" I said, "the shirt will be good enough" Harry said, "it better be" I said while walking into the bathroom. The shirt was actually good enough it went like mid thigh, I didn't realize I was that short though. "Goodnight love" Harry said while I cuddled up beside him, "I love it when you say love" I yawed, "well I'm British so I say it a lot" Harry said, "yeah I guess" I said, "where are you from?" Harry asked, "well my dad is half Asian, and I was born in Canada and my mom is American so like yeah.. I'm nit British at all" I said, "then what are you doing in London?" Harry asked, "Demi of course!" I said, "And why don't your friends have British accents?" Harry asked, "well Jane's dad is like a business man so he always moves but when janes turn 19 she can officially live here all by herself and Fran well her parents move around a lot they like to travel" I said, Harry nodded his head. "We better get some sleep for the game night tomorrow" Harry said as you rubbed your eyes, "goodnight" I said while leaning in for a kiss. "Goodnight" Harry said while breaking the kiss. Game day I thought to my self as I climbed out of bed, that was such a pathetic and lame excuse to hang out with the boys. I'm actually really surprised Harry fell for it. "Good morning love" I heard deep raspy voice said, I turned my head to see Harry slowly opening his eyes. "Good morning" I sai daily gathering up my clothes, "you look beautiful in my clothes" Harry's smirked, "really?" I said turning to the mirror, "maybe I should wear your clothes more often" I said, "you should" Harry said, "yeah you should just give me a bag of your clothes so I can wear it all day" I joked. I heard Harry's laugh as I walked to the bathroom to get changed. Harry drove me back home to pick up new clothes for the game. I quickly ran up the stairs, whoe, Harry waited for me downstairs. I changed into black yoga pants, a pink shirt with a grey hoodie over it, paired with black and pink runners. I took out my phone and sent a quick text to Fran saying "be there in 10 mins". "So are the boys gonna meet us there?" I asked Harry, "yep" Harry said with a smile. We played captured the flag, girls vs boys. I had a feeling that the boys never played before cause they were loosing pretty bad. And the teams weren't even equal three girls vs five boys. It was finally a brake, I told Jane to make up a excuse to talk to Zayn all alone. She sent me a signal by winking at me, I knew it time.