Chapter two

Misunderstood

Chapter two:

You quickly grabbed your bag and put on your jacket, "gabby! Where are you going?" Jane yells down the stairs, "Really Jane! I've got to tell my mom this!" You said while opening the door, "hey gabby" Fran said, "oh hey Fran I'm sorry I gotta go" you said while looking for your keys in your bag, "gabby wait!" Jane said while running down the stairs, "Fran can predict the future remember? Maybe she can see what's gonna happen" Jane said, "wait what's going on?!" Fran says, "Jane saw Demi, like you know when she see dead people" you said, "oh my god! Yeah of course gabby I'll see" Fran said while closing the door and running up stairs, "I can't believe this is happening" you mumble, "gabby it's going to be okay" Jane said while giving you a hug, "c'mon lets go up stairs" Jane said while taking you up stairs. Fran's eyes were shut, "do you want some tea?" Jane says, "um yeah that would be great" you said, Jane smiles and walks away. It was weird your two best friends had powers too. Maybe this was some sick joke you thought to yourself, maybe Demi is still alive. Your phone rang, you quickly grabbed it and said "hello", "gabby I'm going on this business trip ill be back next week" your mom said, "oh okay did you tell Demi yet?" You said, "I left her a voice message, well I gotta go to bed now bye sweetie" your mom said before hanging up. Perfect Demi wasn't answering her phone and your mom left for a business trip and of course your dad had left for a business too. "Here" Jane said while handing you a cup of tea, "thanks" you said while taking a sip of tea, you couldn't help but stare a Fran, "stop staring! It's rude" Jane said while hitting you on the shoulder, "sorry it's just like Demi" you say, "you can stay here if you want, I'm sure my mom wouldn't mine" Jane said with a smile, "no it's okay but thanks for asking" you said, "but you were supposed to stay tonight remember? And maybe with the whole Demi thing it's safer here" Jane said, "I guess I'll stay here tonight" you say, "perfect it will be like girls night" Jane said with a smile, "yay" you say, "oh c'mon it's gonna be fun" Jane said, "okay" you say with a smile. Fran gasped trying to breath for air, "Fran!" You said, "what did you see?!" Jane said, "I saw.." Fran mumble, "Spit it out Fran!" You yelled, "okay okay! I um saw you like Demi, like you know when you change you were Demi, and you were kissing Niall. And when you are yourself you were kissing Harry" Fran said, "oh my god" Jane said, "You will be dating Niall and Harry!" She yelled with excitement, "Seriously Jane!' You yelled at her, "the only think you can think of is me dating them me not even considering my sister being dead!", Jane looked down at the ground ashamed, "sorry" she mumbled, "gabby wait there more" Fran said, "well go on!" You said, "Demi's still alive" Fran said, "that's it?" You said, "yeah you said while talking to Harry she's still alive" Fran said, "so the police doesn't know?" Jane said, "of course not Jane! Niall,Zayn,Liam and Louis don't even know" Fran says, "does my mom know?" You say, "yeah I think" Fran says, "well can you see the future more Fran? Please" you say desperately, "I'm sorry gabby I can only do it once a day or else I'll loose it" Fran says, "oh okay yeah it's fine" you say. You, Jane and Fran kept on talking until it was 4:30pm, "so I guess I'll order a pizza" Jane says with a smile, "sounds good" Fran says, Jane walks downstairs and closes the door. You took out phone from e your bag, and started texting Demi, there was no reply. "Guess who moved back?" Fran said with a smile, "who?" You said, "William" Fran said with a smirk, "why do you I care? He broke up with me last year" you said, "wait for it, he invite us to his his party nest weekend! He says he wants to see you" Fran said, "I'm not going" you said, "c'mon gabby you don't even have to talk to him and its at the lake house, c'mon gabby please" Fran said, " we'll maybe then only for you and Jane" you said with a smile, "and you can bring Harry" Fran says with a wink, you didn't say nothing you just smiled at the ground. You else up the next morning by your phone ringing, you fell off of the bed since everyone decided to sleep in the same bed, "hello?" You said, "gabby it's mom please check on Demi for me she isn't answering her phone I think she is at nialls house" your mom said, "umm yeah sure" you said back, "love you bye" your mom said before hanging up. You looked over to your clock and saw it was 11:00am. "Jane? Fran?" You said, "ermm what?" Jane said in a irritated voice, "I gotta go ill be back later" you said, "where are you going?" Jane said while rubbing her eyes, "gotta go check on Demi" you said, "okay bye" Jane said while turning her back to you and falling back asleep. You hoped into your Mini Cooper and drove to Niall's house. You walked up to the door, you quickly took out you compact merrier and checked your hair. You knocked on the door. Harry was standing right I front of you his curly brown hair messed up a little just like has just woke up, he was beautiful.