~5~

⚠️Warning⚠️

About an hour later you guys started hearing knocks at the door.

Before you knew it, the whole dorm was filled with people drinking, making out, and even some passing around a blunt.

This waa definitely not your type of party, especially since you didn't know anyone.

You started looking for Alina but couldn't find them. Good thing you found Simone.

"People in here are crazy huh?" Simone said while standing next to you trying to be louder than the music.

"Yeah. Definitely not my type." You said yelling back at her.

"What do you mean by "type"? Simeone said turning to face you.

"I mean not ny type of party. I'm used to kid birthday party's." You said.

"Ohhhh i understand. I wonder if the twins are here. Wanna go look?" She said while placing the cup down.

"Nah ill stay here." You gave her a soft smile and she smiled back and left.

Now you were in a corner.

Alone as always.

"HEY Y/N." Great. Alina's here... and their drunk.

"What do you want?" You said with your arms crossed.

"HAHAHA YOUR SO FUNNY!! Wait what was i gon' tell you? OH, YEAH CHIFUYU WANTS YOU TO MEET HIM IN YOUR ROOM." They said while pushing you lightly on that last part.

Your eyes widened wondering why he would need you when there's plenty if hot girls here.

"OH!! BRING CONDOMS TOO. EH MAYBE LIKE 10!" They said with a smirk on their face.

-

When you got to your room Chifuyu was laying down on his right side, watching tiktok.

"Why'd you call me in here?"

"Oh. Remember when i said me and you are going to have lots of fun in the party?"

"Yeah." You looked at him dead in the eyes as he did the same.

"Come here. I don't bite." He said with the slightest smirk on his face.

You sat down next to him on your bed.

The loud music slightly making your room move up and down to the beat.

"Y/n...i wanna have your consent before i do this." He said while placing a hand on your shoulder.

"Fuck consent. Just do whatever i don't care." You said. He had a devious smirk on his face that seemed to make you feel some type of way when you were in this mood. And he knew what it did to you.

He started kissing your neck softly and even left some marks here and there.

He then started to slowly take off your shirt revealing the f/c bra you had on.

He started to remove your bra as you seen his crotch grow ever second he put his hands on you. He then proceeded to kiss your breast making you want him even more.

He started to leave marks on your s/c skin.

"Wow.. you taste good." He said while sucking your breast even harder than before.

He layed you down on the bed and started to take off your pants leaving you only with your f/c underwear.

He took off his belt and tied your hands together. He then tied your hands to the bed frame.