~18~

You had woken up, realizing you and Alina had fallen asleep, well at least you did. You took your head off of Alina's shoulder and looked around.

"About damn time, I can feel my fucking arm." Alina said as they moved around their arm. You rolled your eyes and reached for your phone right next to you. You seen that Mikey has been blowing up your phone. You forgot about him and forgot that you two were...dating.

"Is that Mikey?! Why does he text you but not me?!" Alina said rolling their eyes, "I'm definitely going to be giving him a piece of my mind when I see him for sure. And don't even try to stop me because your his "GiRlFrIeNd. I actually forgot you two were dating, when was the last time he said I love you?"

"Like 3 weeks ago..? I think."

"Yeah he's not boyfriend material. I'm way better at pleasing women and making them happy. Right Soléana?"

"No."

"WHAT?! EXCUSE YOU! I HAD YOU MOANING NOT EVEN TWO DAYS AGO!"

"I was faking it." Soléana said as Alina just stared at her.

"Fine then. Be like that." Alina said , "ILL GO PLEASE SIMONE THEN HAHA YUP OHHH SIMONEEEEEEEEE." Alina said opening Simone's door.

"ALINA!"

"MIKEY." Alina said looking into Simone's room in disbelief.

YOU SHOULD'VE KNOCKED! INSTEAD OF JUST COMING INTO MY ROOM."

"What....? Why is Mikey in there...?" You said clearly pissed off.

"Oh shit, so uh imma go pay Chifuyu a visit. Um Soléana you should come to." Alina said putting on their shoes and grabbing their shoes.

"Don't have to ask me twice."

-

~Chifuyu's POV~

I looked at myself in mirror, looking at how much I've changed. But I know she'll forgive me when she reads that note...if she ever does. I mean I changed, for her, all for love.

I laid on my bed look at my ceiling when I got a text from my group chat Alina forced me to be in.

~In the gc~

Alina👹-
HJAHAHAHAJAHHA LOOK GUYS Y/N IS PASSED TF OUT ON MY SHOULDER!!!

Baji👺-
BABAHAHAHAHAJAHAHHAHAHA IS THAT DROOL?!

Alina👹-
I'm sorry?

Baji👺-
💀 nah I'm playing

Alina👹-
Baji don't get y/n thrown now

Baji👺-
😭 would it be my fault though?

Alina👹-
Yeah technically

Baji👺-
How💀

Alina👹-