~9~

You sprung up from the bed checking what time it was. It was pretty obvious that you had plenty of time to wait for your date with Souta aka Angry. You were just so excited.

"Looks like someone is happy this morning." Alina said peeking at you through the kitchen.

"Yup."

"You must really like ang- i mean Souta."

"Eh, I'm just going for the food if im being honest."

"I would too. Im going over to Simone's place when you leave. I don't wanna be here alone."

"Fine with me."

"Why don't you just go with him now and you guys can talk more and get to know each other."

"I was thinking about that but i wasn't sure."

"Do it, i think it'll be a good time for you to get to know him."

"Okay." You sat on the couch and started texting him until you realized something was wrong with Alina. They weren't yelling at you for not wearing socks.

"Hey Alina, is everything alright?" You asked looking at their back as they cook.

"Yup! Everything is just fine." They said tensing their shoulders a little bit.

"No, you would've yelled at me for not wearing socks when i came out here. Whats going on? Are you okay, is there something you need to tell me?"

"Damn it, yes."

"Okay whats up?" You stood up and went into the kitchen.

They sighed before they began talking, "I told Kandice that if she's going to be on and off with me, then we wouldn't work out. Because she's been really confusing me, like are we dating or not. She also gets mad at me when i flirt with other girls or im holding Simones hand or even just hugging Simone. It makes her mad but yet i always catch her ass twerking on other girls and guys. I even saw her kiss one of her friends. So after i told her we weren't going to work out and she needs to stop talking to me she started threatening me saying: If you leave me ill kill Simone. And saying all kinds of stuff threatening me and Simone. Then i just blocked her and stopped talking to her. If im being honest we might get a fucking restraining order on her ass. You too Y/n, i don't want you getting hurt love." Alina said.

You, Simone, and Alina have known each other since 5th grade. A lot of crazy things have happened to yall in the past 8-10 years. But this is just too far.

"Yup we're getting a restraining order on her tomorrow, okay."

"Ight, and go put on some socks you tryna make me go even more crazy?!" They said raising their voice a little.

-

You and Alina were putting on yalls shoes about to head out until they got a notification. They scoffed and rolled their eyes.

"Here take my keys to my car Chifuyu is coming over so ill stay here you go out and have fun, ight?"

"Alright, bye!"

"Bye bitch."

-
You met up with Souta at his place and he was still in his PJ's.

"Y'know if you stayed with Alina 24/7 they would not let you stay in your PJ's, especially not at this time." You said as you sat next to Souta on his couch.

"I don't care what they think. I can do whatever I want." He said as he got up and started getting ready.
-
When he finished getting ready he took you out to his car and opened the door for you.

It was awkward in his car. You didn't know how to start a conversation with him so you just sat there looking out the window. Then you remembered what Chifuyu said, "Is it true you're in a gang?" You said out of nowhere.