~24~

~2 weeks later~

Alina's annoying family had finally left and it was about time for Hisella and everyone else to leave too. You were pretty sad that they had to go but you knew they also had their own lives. You and Chifuyu's relationship is growing stronger by the day and you couldn't help but ask Alina if he could also move in.

"Hey Alina, can I ask you a question?" You asked as you sat on the counter top.

"FUCK WHO CLOGGED THE SINK!?" Alina said as their head was under the sink.

"Alina." You said.

"Dude, what the fuck do you wanna ask." Alina said as they pulled their head out from under the sink.

"So I was wondering if Chifuyu could move in. Since Soléana also moved in I didn't think you would have an issue with it." You said.

"Uh, is he gonna help clean?" Alina asked as they stuck their head under the sink again.

"Yes, I'll make sure of it."

There was a long pause.

"...sure I don't mind." Alina said.

"YAY THANK YOU SO MUCH ALINA!" You said with so much joy in your voice.

"No problem loser."

-

"Chifuyu!! Guess what?!" You said as you walked into your room and laid next to him.

"Lemme guess...you won the lottery?" He said.

"In your dreams, guess again."

"Just tell me, I'm not good at guessing games."

"Well, Alina said you could move in with us."

"Are you being serious right now?! You aren't fucking with me right?"

"Nope, you can even go ask them, you are now officially living with us."

"Finally!" He said as he got up and did a dance of joy, you joined him and you two ended up hugging in the end.

"I love you Y/n, so so much."

"I love you too Chifuyu." You said as you kissed him.

-

The next day you all went over to Chifuyu's apartment and started moving everything out leaving only Takemichi's stuff behind.

"So does this mean I won't catch you two having sex on my couch again?" Takemichi said.

"Yup, now I'll be hearing it." Alina said as they started caring a painting out into the car.

"What a relief, now me and Hinata can do it." He said as you and Chifuyu gasped. "IM JOKING! YOU SHOULD SEE YALLS FACES!"

"Alright, all we need is the bed frame and we'll be done." Alina said.

"Yeah I'll go help Alina with that." Takemichi said as he followed Alina into Chifuyu's room.