Chapter 7

Habang nagkekwentuhan sila sa may guest room kung saan ako natulog ay nakikinig lang kami ni Sandro sa kanila habang nakayakap padin si Sandro sa likod ko.

Grabe na Yung butterflies inside my stomach HAHA. He loves the smell of my shoulder I guess.

Then nag-uusap din kami ng mahina ni Sandro habang nag-uusap sila sa harapan namin dahil nga dumating si Vinny, at di na sila umalis dun sa sobrang excitement na pagdating ni Vinny.

Tumingin samin si Tito and kita nya kami na nakayakap si Sandro sa likod ko habang nasa bed at nakaupo.

"Why are you here Sandro? Don't tell me you slept here last night?" Tito Bong said.

"No dad, I just got here earlier to wake her up and we fell asleep for almost 10 mins." Sandro said.

"Okay lovebirds, get up and get yourself ready for breakfast." Tita Liza said.

Then Tita and Tito went out already, but Simon and Vinny stayed.

"Gosh Ashley, where have you been all this time?" Vinny asked.

"It's a long story HAHA" I answered.

"Bro come-on, get yourself ready, and stop hugging her, di naman sya maaagaw sayo." Simon said.

Tumawa naman kami ni Vinny.

Lumabas na sina Simon and Vinny.

"I'll get myself ready muna love." He said.

"Sure sure, me as well." I replied.

He kissed me sa cheeks and then lumabas na sya ng room.

After that, I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth and washed my face. Complete things na andon, may toothbrush stocks and more.

So di ako makakapagpalit ng damit kase biglaan din naman. But I asked my driver na dalhan ako and he came here right in time. Pagkabigay nya sakin ng things ko, he left immediately kase I gave him money to buy his breakfast out. Kase I'll have my breakfast here.

So after that I came back to the guest room and changed my clothes. I took a photo of me and posted it on my IG.

 I took a photo of me and posted it on my IG

CTTO FOR THE PIC.

Then while I am fixing my stuffs, Sandro came inside the bathroom...

"Hey love, you look gorg huh." He said. And suddenly hugged my back again and kisses my neck.

"Thank you love, you look fantastic also." I said.

After I fixed my stuffs, I looked at him and admired his look.

He wore his barong, I think he will be attending something later...

Ooh, I remembered, it's the announcement of who won the Congress.

Thankfully I chose this dress to partner his. But I still have my pink dress sa bag. So I would probably wear that later.

Lumabas na kami sa guest room, and nasa kitchen na sila lahat.

We pray and started eating. While Sandro is holding my legs down the table.

After we finished our food, i changed my clothes.

And after I changed, I waited sa living room nila while using my phone.

20 mins after, lumabas na sila and all of us dressed medyo casual na formal. And then sa Limousine nila kami ulit sumakay.

Habang nasa gitna kami ng byahe, I felt so dizzy and I wanted to sleep.

"Love, I'm sleepy." I whispered to him because he's talking to someone on his phone.

He just positioned my head on his shoulder and I slept immediately.

After an hour, finally, we have arrived and he woke me up.

"Love, love, we are here." He said.

"Thank you." I answered.

"You're always welcome my love, I love you." He said.

After that, bumaba na kami and we went inside and sat on our chairs. And then the program started.

After the long speech of the host, they are finally anouncing.

"For Congressman we have.........."

"Mr. Sandro Marcos."

We all clapped and then he started his thank you speech.

After that, we both took a photo.

And then after the picture taking, we left and I told them thay I need to go home because tomorrow will be the announcement of the Mayora naman.

"I need to go home already love." I said.

"Tomorrow will be the announcement of Mayora naman." I continued.

"Ok, who will pick you up here?" He asked.

"I'll call my driver." I said.

Ringing.....

"Hello ma'am?"

"Yes manong, pick me up here sa Marcos House."

"Ok po ma'am, on the way na."

Ended.

"He's on his way na dw." I said.

"Ok."

"Wait, magpapaalam ako Kay na Tita." I said.

We went upstairs and I said my goodbyes to Tita and Tito. Also to Simon and Vinny.

After that, my driver arrived already.

"Bye love, my driver is outside na." I said.

"Bye, see you tomorrow, I love you." He kissed me sa cheeks.

"I love you too." I hugged him.

Sumakay na ako sa van ko and then umalis na kami.

Pagkadating sa bahay, I showered really fast and, after I showered, Sandro called.

"Eat your dinner na love." He said.

"Yes I will, you too." I answered.

Ended.

After I eat my dinner, I am already ready to sleep until my phone rang again and it's Sandro.

"Love?" He said.

"Yes love? I'm about to sleep na."

"Oh sorry did i interrupt your sleep?"

"No you didn't, I'm just about to."

"Oh okay. I just want to check if you're good alone at your house."

"Yes, I'm good. My guards are here naman and all my maids is asleep na sa maids quarter."

"Okay, see you tomorrow love. I love you."

"See you, we are early ha. I love you too."

Ended.

After that call, I slept already....

Authors Note
Hi! Kinilig ba kayo? Ako din HAHA
To be continued...
Wuvyu all!
Happy Reading ❤️