Chapter 71

---

The next day...

I woke up and Alexa is sleeping on our sofa here sa room namin. So inalis ko sa pagkakayapos si Sandro and I went close to our daughter.

"Alexa." I'm waking her up.

"Mommy?" She said.

"Why are you sleeping there darling?" I asked.

"I'm scared po alone in my room and I am having some nightmares. I can't lay down on your bed, because daddy is owning all the bed's space." She said.

"Sige papaisudin natin ang daddy mo. And next time wake me up if you are having a bad time sleeping." I said.

She nodded. Then I went close to Sandro.

"Love." I said trying to wake him up.

"Hmm?" He groans.

"Love isod ka nga konti. Alexa wanted to sleep here because she is scared alone in her room and she is having nightmares." I said.

Then umisod na agad si Sandro. Alexa lay down and cover her whole body including her face using our comforter.

I went to the bathroom because I needed to pee. After peeing, I went back to our bed. I lay down beside Alexa because she is in the middle of us.

Sandro opened his eyes and pouted looking straight to me. And after a few minutes of laying down there, hindi na nya natiis. Pinagpalit nya kami ng pwesto ni Alexa.

So I suddenly putted yung harang sa may side ng bed. And Sandro is beside me already. He puts his face on my neck. And we cuddled.

I can feel his breathing. And it gives me butterflies. Alexa is sleeping already again. While me and Sandro is just looking at each other and talking about things.

After a few minutes, we have decided to stand up. And we went to the bathroom to brush our teeth.

After that, I went to our closet and naghahanap ako ng OOTD because I can't decide what to wear.

"Dress, shorts or jeans?" I said.

Then nagulat ako ng sumagot si Sandro.

"Anything." He said while smiling and he went close to me.

He hugged my back and kissing my cheeks.

"Anything suits you love." He added.

I smiled and I wore jeans and my white tank top with my beige cardigan.

Then Sandro wore his white t-shirt and shorts. While he's taking a shower Alexa suddenly woke up.

I'm done taking a shower btw.'

I sat down beside Alexa and she kissed me goodmorning. And after a few minutes she asked me to open the TV while Sandro is still inside the bathroom.

So we sat down sa may couch and I opened sa Disney channel. She is just watching and I went sa parang coffee table and I opened my laptop.

I'm checking my email and I have some papers to work. Just a little bit thankfully. I goes to the kitchen to cook our breakfast.

I'm cooking garlic bread, bacon and eggs. While cooking Sandro and Alexa went to the living room. Alexa is playing with ate Lea.

I bunned my hair cause it's getting hot in here. Then Sandro went close to me. He hugged me on my back and kissing my shoulders and neck.

"Smells good." He said.

"Smells good ka dyan, pawis na nga ako oh." I said.

"I mean the food." He said.

Sorry my false char.

"Ahh." I said and awkwardly smile. I thought it's me.

"Hehe, nag expect." He said.

And I got irritated. So I rolled my eyes and remove his hands around my waist.

He is trying to hug my back again but I refused. So he went to Alexa nalang. Medyo nalaki na tyan ko cause it has been 4 months.

And we are going to my ob later. We will finally know the gender. Naghain na ako and we are all in our dining table.

We started praying and we eated. While eating I am not saying any words. And Sandro is trying to put his hands on my legs but iniiwas ko.

After eating. We putted our dishes sa dishwasher and I went to my office. Alexa went to her playground with Ate Lea. And Sandro went to his office as well.

I'm working some papers that my P.A sent me earlier. And I have some papers to sign din. Some case that I had handle.

And after an hour. I am almost done when Sandro came in. I ignored him and I putted my focus on my papers. Then he suddenly went close to me.

"Love your check up." He said.

And I just nodded.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked with his low sweet voice.

"Shh. I'm working." I said.

And he kissed my forehead. Then he sat down on my sofa inside my office. After a few minutes. I am done working.

I stretched my arms and smiled. Then I yawned. I stood up and went in front of Sandro.

"Check up?" I asked.

He smiled and stood up. He hugged me naman. And kissed me.

Then we went outside. Nagpaalam muna kami kay Alexa, then Andrea texted me.

*Ate update us.* -Andrea

*Yas sis!* -Me

*Goodluck tom ha. I'm sure your baby will go out healthy.* -Me

*Thank you ate.* -Andrea

Yes. Her due date is tomorrow. Me and Sandro went to my Van, and we went to my ob.

When we arrived, we waited for a little bit. While Mom is chatting on our gc.

*Ash anak, update us ha!* -Mom

*Yes po. Hehe* -Me

*I'm excited!* -Simon

*Me as well.* -Vinny

*I hope it's a boy 👀* -Gov Matt.

*I hope so. Ang swerte naman if it's a boy. Cause they have a girl na.* -Kuya Michael.

*It depends on the position 😂* -Vinny

*Vincent!* -Mom

*Oops, my parents is here pala haha* -Vinny

Then I closed my phone and went inside the room na. All set for the ultrasound. And then I saw our baby again.

I teared up. And still figuring if it's a boy or a girl. Sandro is holding my hand while he's beside me standing.

"A healthy baby." Doc said.

"So it's a boy or a girl?" Sandro asked.

Doc smiled and said...

To be continued 😄...

---

Authors Note

Bitin yern HAHAHAHHA. Sorry sa long update~ Nagbakasyon kasi ako tapos bumibisita nanaman si sakit. Pero keri lang!

What if~~~ (wala ako maisip HAHHAHA Ang saya pa kasi nila ngayon. Abangan nyo sa mga pang 75 😂)

Wavyu all and Happy Reading 😁🖤

IG acc ko: naomy.mrcs
Message me there if you wanted to join the gc 😁

IG:
andi.penales.marcos
ash.perez.marcos