Chapter 40

The next day...

Sandro woke up first. And he is just hugging me and waiting for me to woke up as well. Then I woke up suddenly.

"Hmm, love?" I said surprised because he is still laying down and before. He is waking up first and stood up quick but now he waited for me.

"Yes?" He replied.

"Why are you laying down pa?" I asked.

"I don't know also." He answered while smiling.

"What ever. Lets brush our teeth na." I said

We both stood up. And Alexa is knocking on our door. I finished brushing my teeth real quick and I run towards the door because she is crying na.

When I opened the door. She hugged me. I picked her up.

"Shh shh stop crying na baby." I said

And still continues crying. Then I sat down at the couch inside our room and she breastdrink. Then Sandro is done also.

And when Alexa saw him she suddenly goes up and run papunta sa kanya. (Daddy's girl talaga).

I stood up also.

"I'll take a shower na love." I said.

"Can we join." Sandro said and he smirked.

"Your funny talaga. Sure tho." I replied.

And I goes to the shower first while he and Alexa is on the bathtub. They don't mind me because they are playing and that's okay tho.

I am finally done taking a shower. Then pinaliguan ko nadin si Alexa. And after that lumabas na kami and Sandro is still showering.

Then me and Alexa put on our clothes. And Alexa is still sitting on our bed, she is waiting Sandro.

While they are still there I cooked our breakfast.

After cooking I called them and Sandro puts Alexa to her high chair. And we prayed and eat.

After eating we went to our car and Sandro dont want to drive. We went to the park. Di kami natuloy sa mall because pops dont want us to go so we just go sa park.

Then Alexa is on the swing with ate Lea her taga alaga. While me and Sandro is just sitting there.

And after 5 mins, some girl walked close to us.

"Sandro!" She said. And she hugged Sandro.

"Wa-wa-wait. Who are you to hugged him like that?" I said.

I git confused because Sandro did not tell me anything from her past or whatever.

"Really? Sandro why you cant introduce me to this girl." She replied and inaakbayan nya si Sandro.

"Lo-" Sandro said.

"I am Eleighn. His girlfriend." She said.

I am shocked.

"Stop! We are not together anymore." Sandro said.

I tried to run but he stops me.

"Love. Let me explain." He said.

"Explain what? Now that we are married?!" I said.

"Ooh, you are married? How dare you do this to me babe." The girl said.

I don't want to cry but I am crying inside.

"Stop Eleighn! I told you we are over. You left me remember?" Sandro said.

"Oh come on. But I want you back babe." She said and starts flirting with Sandro.

So I picked Alexa up. And I told ate Lea to hop in sa car and we left.

While we are on the road. He is calling me. But I don't want to answer. I am crying inside the car. And we finally arrived at my house.

Alexa is sleeping so I put her on my bed. And I am trying to contact Andrea because she is the one I trust the most.

Ringing...

"Ate?" She said.

And I started to cry so hard.

"Are you crying? Wh-why?" She asked.

"We are at the park and some girl came up and she said that she is Sandro's girlfriend. She is flirting with him so I came back at my house. I am so hurt Drea." I said.

"Oh my gosh. Really? I am going to you right away." Andrea said.

And I heard Simon.

"Are you with Simon? Sorry to bother you but you dont have to come here." I said.

"Yes I am with him. But I needed to go there. Why would you call if you don't need me right?" She said.

"Okay. Thank you. Ingat kayo." I said.

And after 10 mins they arrived and I hugged her tightly while still crying.

"Si." I said. And I hugged him while sobbing.

"Shh, shh. Calm down ate." Simon said.

They got me water. And they talked to me at the living room.

To be continued...

Authors Note
Ayan na ang plot twist yiee. Bahala kayo mag overthink sa susunod na mangyayari HAHAHHA.

Happy Reading and Wavyu Sandro ay este Wavyu all! 😅❤️