Chapter 98

---

Ashley's POV

After Sandro gave me my medicine, I drink it and then I used my phone for a bit. After a few minutes I closed my phone and fell asleep. Ang sama talaga ng pakiramdam ko.

Sandro's POV

While Ashley is sleeping I went to my office and worked some papers. Alexa is in her room using her gadget while Alexis is with ate Lea on his room as well.

So I am just working when Ashley called. So I picked the phone up.

"Love." She said.

"Hmm?" I said.

"Can you come here and hug me please." She said.

So I down the call and went to our room. She opened her arms and I hugged her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No." She answered.

And I didn't say anything and we are just hugging the whole time. It's just 1pm. May class nga pala si Alexa ng 2pm.

"May class si Alexa ha. 2pm." Ashley said.

"Yes love. Nakaligo na sya and uniform. Just waiting for her teacher." I said.

"Okay." She said.

And Alexa came in.

"Daddy teacher chatted the link already." She said.

And pumunta muna ako sa room nya. She joined the class. And the teacher said hi to me and to her students. After that Alexa kissed my cheeks and she just listened to the teacher.

And then I went to our room again. Ashley is sitting lang sa bed and using her phone.

"Ano gawa mo?" I asked.

"Mom is texting me lang. As well as Andrea." She said.

"Oh I see. I'll just work love ha?" I asked.

"Oh, did I disturb you? Sorry." She said and pouted.

"Ofcourse not. Your so cute hehe." I said.

And I kissed her. She hugged me lang. And after a few minutes I went back to my office. I am just working while looking at the CCTV. Baka kasi hindi makinig si Alexa sa teacher nya. So I need to make bantay parin.

And after a few hours it's already 5pm. Alexa is done with her online school. And Ashley is taking a shower. I went to Alexis room and he is sleeping.

"Kanina pa po sya tulog?" I asked ate Lea.

"No sir. Katutulog tulog lang din po." Ate Lea said and smiled.

"Okay. Just call me if he's awake already. Okay?" I said.

"Yes sir." Ate Lea said.

And I went to Alexa's room. She showed me his letterings and as a dad, I'm proud.

"Wow. How did you do this?" I asked.

"Ofcourse daddy my teacher taught me." She said and we laughed.

"Is mommy okay daddy?" She asked.

"Mommy is just sick. But I know she'll be fine. Show her your work as well. I know she'll be proud." I said.

"Ofcourse po I'll show her. Is she done taking a shower?" She asked.

"Yes. I think she's just changing her clothes." I said.

And we went to our room. Ashley is sitting sa couch and watching Netflix. When Alexa goes close to her and shower her Alexa's work, she paused the movie she's watching and she hugged Alexa.