Chapter 20

So I decided na sa may bar ako kumain. And sa stool ako umupo.

While I'm eating Sandro is making coffee for us. And while the water is still not boiling. He came close to me because he knows I'm tired and I'm so quiet.

He hugged me on my back tightly.

"Love, are you okay?" He said while still hugging my back.

"I'm just tired love." I answered.

"Make some rest also." He added.

I nodded.

"Btw, how's your work?" I asked.

"It's all good, it's tiring also, but not as tired as you are right now." He answered while looking worried.

"Good. The water is boiling already." I said.

Then he stopped hugging me and kissed me.

After that he made our coffee and we both drink it sa bar namin sa house nila.

And we are talking about our future house.

"When do we start to build our house?" He asked.

"It's your parents choice love. I don't bother until they said." I answered.

"I'll ask them tomorrow." He added.

Then we put our dishes in the sink. And we went upstairs sa room.

Then we both brush our teeth together, wash our face and ayun. He is topless again as always.

After that we are in bed already and i opened my laptop and check my sched for tomorrrrow. So I can't find my sched in my mail, so i tried texting my P.A but she is not answering.

So i stand up and goes closely close to the window. And finally she picked the phone up.

"Hello Tine? Wheres my sched?" I asked.

"Oh no maam, i forgot to upload po." She answered.

"I told you to post it earlier. Gosh what goes into your mind." I added while closely raising my voice.

"Sorry po maam." She answered.

"I'll upload it right away after this call po" She added.

"Ok. Do your job well." I said.

Then the call ended. And I sat down on our chair inside the room because I get dizzy, and i wanted to vomit but I cant.

Then Sandro saw me and came close to me.

"Are you okay love?" He said and he touched me."

"You have a fever love, ang init mo." He added.

And I cant even talk. He carry me papunta sa bed. Its 1am na, he runs papunta sa room nina Tita and Tito, and I just fell asleep.

After that, I woke up and nasa Hospital na kami. I saw Sandro sleeeping beside me while holding my hand.

"Love, love" I tried to wake him up.

And he suddenly hugged me. And I also saw Tita Liza, and Tito smiled. Then the doctor came in.

"Are you the family po?" The Doctor asked.

"No but we adopt her long time ago, and my son is his husband already." Tita answered.

"That's good to know. So did you know po ba?" The doctor asked.

"What should we know doc?" Sandro answered.

And the silence is going around the room. And then suddenly the Nurse came in...

"Doc." The nurse said and lumabas sila muna ng room and they talk.

And while waiting...

"Are you okay nak?" Tita asked.

"Yes po, Im great naman, i just felt dizzy po last night, and I cant talk." I answered.

Then the Doctor came in and said...

Authors Note:
Ano kaya yun... AHHAHA
Sorry for not updating epal kasi si Converge.

Happy Reading, Wuvyu all! <33