Chapter 25

Then Mom Liza call us to eat.

And we all eat already. Ofcourse while talking about things.

"The engineer called me earlier, and they said that your house is built. We just need to fix the wall paint and all the other things to buy, like furnitures and all the decorations." Mommy Liza said.

"That is so fast mom, how did they do that?" Sandro asked.

"We hired over like 25 people just to build your house fast." Mommy answered.

"Wow. Thank you po." I said while smiling.

"Your very welcome. And your always welcome here as well Ashley." Pops said.

And we all just smiled and continue eating.

After eating, we just stayed sa movie room again as usual, Pops has no work tom. as well as mommy Liza and Sandro, because its Saturday tomorrow.

And I am beside Andrea and Sandro ofcourse. And Sandro is touching my legs as usual.

After that 1 hour movie, we decided to sleep already. And while me and Sandro is about to go upstairs...

"Kuya, Ate!" The girls said.

And they hugged us goodnight. They are going to sleep sa Guest Room as always.

And then we are in our room already. I sat down at the sofa beside the window first. While Sandro is still inside the bathroom.

Then after almost 5 mins, he came out and saw me just looking at the window.

"Love?" He said.

"What are you doing there?" He added.

"Nothing. The moon is so perfect tonight." I answered.

Then he holds my hand and I stand up. He hugged me. And I got emotional. I dont know why but I think its because of my preggy hormones.

"Why are you crying?" He said, and his face is worried.

"Nothing, I am just greatful for all of this. For you. For our baby. And for your family. Thank you Lord." I answered.

And he continuous hugging me, ad kissed me as well... After that I already changed into my pajamas.

When I come out of the bathroom, he is laying in our bed and just using his phone. So I lay down already aswell. And I can't sleep.

"Love" I said.

"Hmm? Why?" He answered with his sleepy voice.

"I just.. Can't sleep." I said.

"Aww, come here." He said.

And he almost can't hug me because of my tummy. But yeah. He also kissed me on my forehead. And we fell asleep.

The Next Day...

I woke up first before him. I already took a bath and I chose my simple purple kind of dress.

 I already took a bath and I chose my simple purple kind of dress

And then before I go down stairs, Sandro woke up aswell.

"Love." He said.

I smiled and walk closed to him. Umupo lang ako beside him, and im holding his hands. And just talking about things.

And then finally after almost 5 minutes, he decided to get up and get ready as well. While he's taking a bath, I am just watching Netflix on my laptop.

And then he is finally done taking a shower. He chose his gray polo shirt.

 He chose his gray polo shirt

Handsome <33

Then we both went down stairs sa kitchen and Mommy Liza and Pops is there. And we are waiting for Vinny and Simon.

"We needed to buy some of your furnitures later." Mommy Liza said.

And Sandro looked at me, and Pops noticed.

"Can you do it Ashley?" Pops asked.

"Yes pops. Im getting bored here narin po sometimes as well." I answered.

And finally Simon and Vinny is already here, and we started praying and we finally ate.

To be continued.....

Authors Note:
Thank you for supporting me! Sorry for the long update.

But Happy Reading and Wavyu all! <3