Chapter 51

--

The next day...

We both woke up already. We brushed out teeth and we went to Alexa's room.

She is still sleeping as well as Ate Lea. So I goes to the kitchen to cook our breakfast. And Sandro opened the Tv.

And while I am cooking the bacon Sandro went close to me. He hugged my back. I really love him doing that. Because that's when I feel that he really loves me.

Sobrang bango nya kahit kakagising lang 🥲

"I love you." He said.

"Love. I love you more okay?" I said and I faced him. He kissed me naman. And he just stand behind me.

After cooking, I placed our food in our table and did not eat yet. We are still waiting for Kash.

So I went back to our room and take a shower. I just wear my simple terno.

 I just wear my simple terno

And I went outside. I joined Sandro sa living room naman and he has work later.

He's hand is around my shoulders. And we just chilled there.

Then Alexa woke up suddenly. She runs toward Sandro and we went to our dining table already.

And Sandro leads the prayer. And we finally eat.

After eating, Sandro took a shower already and he went to his office already.

I went to give Ate Lea Alexa muna because I also have work.

I goes to my office already. I changed in to my office attire and then I started working.

After an hour, I am still working and Sandro knocked. I let him in and he gave me water.

"You okay love?" He asked.

And I looked at him.

"Yes, just handling this one case." I answered.

"Okay love. Later ha." He said and winked.

I don't know what he's talking about but he left. I continued working.

And after an hour again, I am finally done. Alexa hugged me and I went to her room. Pinaliguan ko na sya and I played with her for a bit.

Then nagtimpla ako ng milk. Pinahiga ko na sya and she fell asleep. Ate Lea is just sitting there and I left Alexa's room.

I went to the kitchen and filled my tumbler with water.

Then I went to our room. Sandro is just watching Netflix while sitting sa bed. And I joined him. I first check my socials. While Andrea and me is texting each other.

"Who's that." Sandro said.

"My boyfriend." Pabiro kong sinabi.

"Give me your phone." He said.