Chapter 22

And then I hugged mom and dad.

"Thank you." I whispered.

And then Sandro hugged them too, and we group hugged.

Then after that, Manang and some maids finally arrived with the foods that I said.

"Thank you po." I said to them while smiling.

And they just smiled back and said... "Your welcome po maam, if you need something more po, just call me."

And I just smiled while eating the Mango's they prepared for me. While Mom, Dad, and Love is eating the bread and they are drinking the Orange Juice. And just talking as usual when we are together.

Then after that, me and Sandro went upstairs and I am about to take a bath.

Medj for adults only.

I am inside the bathroom already. And then suddenly he knocked at the door again.

"Love?" He said.

"Yes love?" I answered.

"Lets go to the bathtub together. I made some research and it safe dw fo pregnant like you love." He added.

Im so full of pagmamahal. He really made a research.

"Alright. And i opened the lock and he came in. I opened the bathtub water. Im wearing my Bathrobe ok. (Wag kayong ano. -Author)

And then the Bathtub is already have the perfect amount of water. And Sandro removed his clothes na. {In my mind: Shucks, my husband is so hot I can't}

And I removed my bathrobe also and he has no reaction. Baka nasanay na (yiee alam nyo na yon buhay mag-asawa shucks- Author)

Then we both take a bath na. Just talking about life.

And after 30 mins. I took a shower already because I dont like taking a bath that much. But Sandro do love taking a bath.

Again... This is just a story, and wag sana lumaki ulo nyo kakaimagine ng malayo. MGA BATA BAWAL YAN.

Pwede na sa mga bata HAHA.

After taking a shower, I dressed up already because Mom said Tita Imee and Tita Irene is coming for dinner as well as Sandro's cousins.

And I chose my simple Orange checkered dress...

Then Sandro took a bath also and he just wore his red polo shirt

Then when we both got dressed up, we went downstairs and Simon, Andrea, Vinny, and Allysa is there already sa may living room

Then when we both got dressed up, we went downstairs and Simon, Andrea, Vinny, and Allysa is there already sa may living room. While Mom and Pops is still in their room.

After 30 mins of waiting, Mom and Pops went down stairs with us also in the Living room.

And after 10 mins. All of the Marcos in one house <33. Governor Matthew is with with gorgeous Girlfriend. And all of Sandro's cousin is here. As well as Madam Imelda, Tita Imee, and Tita Irene.

"Hi Lola!" Sandro, Simon and Vinny said. And they hugged each other.

"Hi Tita!" The three of them said and hugged Tita Imee and Tita Irene also.

While Sandro is making some chika with his cousins. Madam Meldy, Tita Irene and Tita Imee came closed to me.

"Congrats iha." They all said.

"Thank you po Madam and thank you po Tita's." I answered and we hugged each other as well.

"Just call me Lola." Lola Meldy said.

And we just smiled.

And Simon and Vinny introduced their girlfriend also. While me and Sandro is just sitting kase nangangalay si jontis HAHA.

After that chikahan, the dinner is already served.

And we all ate. And while eating ofcourse still talking abut things and all.

To be continued...

Authors Note:
Hi mga mahal! Happy Reading.

Sana andyan parin kayo hanggang dulo! :))

Wuvyu all. Ingat! <3