Chapter 44

After they left. Sandro came back to me. And he lay down beside me.

"Love." I said.

"Why is this happening to us? Why I need to suffer here?" I added.

And I am really emotional already. Then my tears drop already. I sat down and I am looking at him while crying.

"Love. Lord will guide us. Our Lord will heal our pain. Please love. Fight. Fight for our family. We love you. Okay?" He said.

I nodded and he kissed me. He hugged me also. Then we slept already.

The next day...

I am feeling better now than last night. Mom is in the kitchen cooking our breakfast. Alexa is with pops in the garden.

Sandro stood up and put on his shirt. We brushed our teeth. I removed my oxygen because I know today. Is a new day to start.

After that di muna ako nagpalit ng damit. And we went to our kitchen.

"Goodmorning!" Mommy Liza said.

"Goodmorning mom." Me and Sandro said. And we hugged her.

"Are you okay na Ash?" She asked.

"I guess? I am feeling better po today. Last night is not good really." I replied.

"That's good to know. Are you both okay?" She asked again.

I immediately went to the garden and magpapakita lang ako Kay pops at sa Anak ko.

Then Sandro is talking with mom pa.

"Sandro ha. Please wag na to maulit." I heard mom said.

"I'll try mom." Sandro replied.

"Hi momma!" Kash said and she suddenly hugged me.

And kinawayan ako ni pops.

"Goodmorning pops." I said and bineso ko sya.

"Goodmorning. Is the breakfast ready?" Pops said.

"Almost. Haha" I replied.

And we went inside. Pinagtimpla ko ng milk si Alexa. And she's birthday is tomorrow. We have plans already.

And we started praying and we ate. I am feeding Kash and Sandro suddenly touched my legs. And it's fine tho. (Emeghed -Author)

And napatingin naman ako sa kanya. In short nag ka titigan kami.
(Di ko keriiii -Author)

And we continue eating.

After eating Pops and mom left already. Because mom has case to handle and pops has a meeting to attend.

We hugged them and they kissed Alexa for goodbye.

After that I goes to the bathroom and I took a shower. While Sandro is playing with Alexa on her room.

After I took a bath I changed my clothes already and Sandro took a shower after me. While pinapaliguan ko naman si Alexa on her room.

We are going sa may beach because of Alexa's birthday tomorrow. After Sandro dressed up. I am packing our things already.

While I am packing Sandro suddenly hold my arms and pinatayo nya ako. Pagkatayo ko. He hugged me randomly.

"Sorry. Thank you. And I love you love." He said.

"I love you more." I said and he kissed me.

After that he went to Alexa's room to check her. She is playing with ate Lea so Sandro goes to our kitchen and nilagay sa cooler Ang ibang raw foods.

While I am packing. Mom is calling on my phone so I picked up.

"Nak?" She said.

"Yes mom?" I answered.

"What are you doing na?" She asked.

"I'm currently packing po now. And Sandro is in the kitchen nilalagay Yung raw foods sa cooler. Alexa is playing with ate Lea po in her room." I answered.

"Okay. Me and your father is all set and we'll go there na. We are going to check the rooms and all of the stuffs." She said.

"Oh, okay mom. Susunod nalang po kami. Ingat." I said.

"Ingat din kayo ah." She said.

And the call ended.

I am done packing and I am carrying all of our stuff papasok sa Van ko. We decided to use my Van because Sandro's driver have a family emergency. And Sandro don't want to drive.

"Love ako na." He said.

And he puts all our stuffs sa Van. And I check Alexa. I carried her. And pinasama ko na si ate Lea.

And we left. I am beside Sandro and Alexa. Ate Lea is beside the driver in front of us.

"Mama milk" Alexa said.

And she drink my milk. While she is still drinking. I rest my head on Sandro's shoulder.

After a while. Alexa fell asleep I put her on her car seat. And Sandro is holding my hands. I fell asleep on his shoulder.

And after almost 2 hours. We finally arrived.

"Love." He said.

"Hmm?" I answered.

"We are here na po." He said.

And I suddenly woke up. Pops is outside our Van and I opened the Van. Pops opened the back door and he help us carry our bags.

Sandro is carrying some of our stuffs also. Mom said we rent the whole beach and I am shocked.

To be continued...