Chapter 47

I am wearing my red dress. And a glasses. Then Sandro took a photo of me sa may bar...

He is just wearing some floral shorts and a simple withe shirt

Then Lola and Tita's went down. We all started to eat breakfast already.

"So may lindol ba?" Vinny said.

And they all looked at us and tumawa. Hinampas ni Andrea si Vinny ng slight.

Tiningnan ako ni Sandro simula sa baba pataas.

"Well no." He said while smiling.

And they all laughed again. Nakitawa nalang Rin ako haha.

After eating we all changed into our swimsuits. And all the boys is topless. We goes sa may sand and took a little bit of pictures.

Me and Sandro took a photo together.

Oh pak.

And after that. We went back sa may pool because of our daughter.

Andrea goes close to me.

"Ate. Look at Vinny and Alyssa. Hindi sila magkasama nanaman." Andrea said.

So I looked at them and Sandro looked as well. And yes. Alyssa is alone using her phone. While Vinny is with Kuya Borgy and Kuya Matthew.

"Love wait lang ah." Sandro said.

Hinawakan ko naman kamay nya.

"Calm lang love ah." I said.

He nodded and he kissed me on my forehead.

"San si Simon?" I asked Andrea.

"Iniwan ko muna. Nagbobonding silang magpipinsan eh." She answered.

"Haha. Go join them if that so." I said.

"Nope. I won't leave you here. I'm coming with you hehe" She said.

"Okay okay. I'm going to Alexa na." I said.

"Let's go." She said and she run papunta sa may pool. Gaga din to minsan eh HAHA.

And Alexa is with Mia while ate Cara and Kuya Michael's son is buhat ng taga alaga nila.

"Moma I want swim." She said.

"Let's wait for Mia's mom. Okay?" I said. And Ate Cara arrived galing dun sa may beach side.

"There she is mom!" Alexa said.

And we all smiled. Binihisan na namin ang mga anak namin. And they swam in the kid's pool. Me, Andrea, and ate Cara is just sun bathing there.

Then suddenly Alyssa went here.

"Alyssa! Join us." Andrea said.

Alyssa smiled and she joined us. She is chatting with someone but I don't know who.

Then nagsalita si Andrea.

"I have noticed you are busy with your phone always huh. Who is that nga pala?"

Gaga talaga to kahit kelan.

"It's ju... just... my friend." Alyssa said.

"Are you okay?" Ate Cara said.

And she didn't answer. Nagkatinginan naman kami ni Andrea. And her look. I know what it is already.

Then binasa naman kami ni Mia and Alexa. Tawanan naman kami. And then mommy Liza went sa water nadin with Ate Cara's son.

We went there already sa may malalim. And our children is nasa mababaw lang.

Then Sandro goes here nadin. Di talaga kaya neto ng wala ako sa tabi nya.
(Enebe -Author)

He drank water and he jumped sa pool. Tumawa naman kaming lahat. He kissed Alexa muna. And lumapit na sya sakin sa malalim. Di naman malalim na sobra. Okay lang.

I am just sitting sa stairs and nakalubog padin. And nasa likod ko naman si Sandro. His hands is in my shoulders. And we are just looking sa mga Bata and we are talking silently.

"What happened na?" I asked.

"I didn't get to ask Vinny pa. We are all talked about everything there. And later maybe. If I have chance to talk to him." He answered.

"Ahh. Andrea asked Alyssa earlier kung sino chinachat nya always. And Alyssa said it's just a friend but the way she said it. Parang nauutal." I said.

"I don't know na. They're relationship is toxic nadin. I think." He said.

And bigla naman tumalon si Simon palapit Kay Andrea. And they are just having fun. Then nagpatuloy lang pag-uusap namin.

"Wag lang maging toxic relationship natin. If I found out you are dating with someone. I'll kill you talaga." I said.

"Haha. I won't date anyone. Only you. And I don't want to be killed by a monster." He said and he hugged me.

Lumangoy naman ako palayo and lumangoy ulit sya palapit. Parang ewan talaga to HAHA.

I went close to Alexa. And Vinny arrived as well. He came close to Alyssa and I know he asked her to swim.

But Alyssa refuse him. And inirapan pa sya. Gosh I hate her by that. Naaawa ako para Kay Vinny. Then Vinny jumped and came close to us.

"Where's Kuya Matthew?" Sandro said.

Yes Gov. Matthew and Sandro is really close to each other.

"Ahh they are still taking photos with ate Jaime there." Vinny said.

And then lahat naman ng pinsan nila ay bumalik nadin. Sama sama kami nag swimming and Kuya Borgy is hot talaga. Model yern haha.

Then Pops swam nadin. Ate Cara went to picked her son and nilagay nya sa salbabida. Mommy Liza swam naman sa malalim. With pops.

To be continued...