Chapter 59

--

Then suddenly my tummy hurts like hell.

They called the nurse naman. And check me up real quick.

And the nurse called the doctor. Then check my vitals and all. But my belly hurts really really bad.

Then they put medicines sa mga nakakabit sakin. Then after a while wala na. Dumugo na.

The nurse and doctor shookt there head.

"Ma'am. I'm sorry to say this. But the baby is gone." Doctor said.

Then nilinis na ako. And yung kama. After cleaning. We all cried. And they all hugged me.

While Sandro is sitting there habang hinahawakan nya ulo nya. And umiiyak.

I ended up burst crying. And hirap na hirap na ako huminga. Umupo na ako kasi nga ang hirap na huminga.

"Shh ate calm down." Andrea said.

I didn't talk because I can't. Then the doctor came in because mom called her. Pinaltan yung oxygen ko. And yung dextrose.

Then Mom hugged me. He's rubbing my back.

And after a while. Sandro came close to me. He wiped my tears off and hugged me.

"I'm sorry love. I know I made a mistake. And I hope you forgive me." He said.

I can't talk.

Then pinakalma ko sarili ko. Humiga ako to take a rest. Kasi gusto ko na umuwi.

Napanaginipan ko naman si Alexa. And nagising.

Mom came close to me.

"Si Alexa po asaan?" I asked.

"Nasa inyo anak. Pinapunta ko dun sina Simon and Vinny." Mom said.

And I nodded. Then I saw Sandro sleeping sa may sofa.

The nurse came in. And check my vitals again. And give me my medicine and vitamins.

"How are you feeling po ma'am. If you get better by tomorrow po you can discharge." She said.

"I'll be better tomorrow. I want to see my daughter." I said.

"Sige po ma'am. Take a rest po muna." She said.

Then I stood up to go sa may Cr I peed. And it's a good thing that I peed.

And I went back to sleep.

The next day...

I woke up and Mom is sleeping din as well as Sandro. Then pops went home daw because of work.

Then I drank water. And I am about to stood up. Ng magising si Sandro. And he kissed me on my forehead. Pinakuha ko naman yung food ko. And it's nilaga.

While I am eating Sandro is brushing his teeth in the bathroom. Then after he brushed his teeth. He went beside me.

And Mom woke up nadin. She hugged me.

"How are you feeling?" Mom asked.

"I'm okay naman po. I just want to go home and hugged my daughter." I said.

Then Sandro ordered some food for them. Then dumating na ito. They prayed and started eating.

After we eat. The nurse came in and pinainom ulit ako ng medicines and vitamins.

"If your better na po sabi nyo. Pwede na po kayo makauwi later. We'll wait for the doctor nalang po." She said.

I nodded and inayos na ni Sandro mga gamit ko. The doctor came in suddenly and tinanggal na yung dextrose ko. But not the oxygen.

After a while. We left and I went inside my Van. Mom is beside Sandro. While I am beside Sandro din. He is touching my hand. But i don't know anymore.

After an hour. We are home. Binaba na nung maid namin yung mga gamit and Simon and Vinny hugged me. As well as Andrea.

"Alexa is sleeping pa ate." Vinny said.

I nodded and went to our room. I changed my clothes. And brushed my teeth. Then I sat down muna and continue using the oxygen.

Sandro came in. And saying sorry padin.

"Wala na ako magagawa. Nangyari na. Nawalan na tayo ng anak. Ano pang magagawa ko? I will continue forgiving you, because I love you. But it's just so hard now." I said.

He hugged me. And kissed me as well.

"I love you too. I'm sorry. I promise Eleighn won't bother us anymore." He said.

"Paano kung naanakan mo sya? Do you really think na hindi sya manggugulo?" I said.

Then I started crying again.

"Shh. I'm sorry love. But I was drunk. I didn't know what happened." He said.

Pinatawad ko naman sya. Kasi mahal ko sya. At nangako kami sa harapan ng Diyos. Na sa hirap at ginhawa kami ay magkasama. And kahit Ang sakit, ang bigat, at ang hirap. Papatawarin at papatawarin ko sya. Hanggang kaya ko.

Then lumabas na kami. Nagpaalam na si mom kasi nasa labas na si pops. Nagyakapan naman kami.

"I'm sorry for your loss." She said.

And pops hugged me as well. Hindi nila pinansin si Sandro.

Then after a while. Vinny, Simon and Andrea left as well. They hugged me. And after they left.

Alexa woke up. And run papunta sakin. She hugged me tight and my tears drop. She kissed me as well.

"I love you mommy." She said.

And she hugged Sandro as well. Then I sit down sa couch sa living room. And the cook is preparing our dinner.

Then I went to our room and took a sleep muna. Sandro went beside me. And hugged me. We fell asleep and Alexa is playing sa room nya.

After a while. Ginising kami ni Alexa for dinner. We have sinigang. We prayed and started to eat.

After eating we have decided to swim. And Alexa is on the kiddo side. The water is warm. I changed my clothes in to a swimsuit. And Sandro changed his short.

Then I went down sa pool na. And nilagyan ko ng floaty si Alexa so pwede sya pumunta dito and join us.

Then bumaba nadin si Sandro. Alexa is enjoying. While I am just standing in the corner.

Bumalik naman si Alexa sa pang kiddy and Sandro went close to me. Pumunta sya sa likod ko and hugged me.

"Love. Sorry. I won't stop saying sorry to you because what I did is really not me. I'm sorry." He said.

"I accept you. And forgive you. We promised infront of the lord. Na sa hirap at ginhawa. Magkasama. And nangyari na. Although it hurts because we lost another child." I said.

And he hugged me tightly sa likod ko while his face is in my shoulders.

To be continued...

Authors Note
Pagpasensyahan nyo na HUHU kaiyak. Bawi ako sa inyo soon 👀

Pero Wavyu all parin and Happy Reading! 😁🖤