Chapter 81

---

I can just hear my heartbeat. Some bleeping sound. And I know where I am again. I hate this sounds.

I woke up. And can't move. I have oxygen, dextrose, and monitor for my heart. I saw Sandro, Mom, Pops, Vinny, Simon, and Andrea standing. They are crying.

I can't speak. Then Sandro went close to me. He's crying literally.

"Love are you okay?" He asked.

I am trying to speak but I freaking can't. Pinainom muna nila ako ng tubig. And I sat down.

"W- wh- why am I here?" I asked and paos.

"Hindi ko alam anong nangyari sayo. I saw you laying on the ground and no pulse." Sandro said then he teared up suddenly.

I remember... Eleighn... It's freaking Eleighn...

I cried when I remember her. All the things she said to me. It's all in my mind. I am hurt. I- I don't know. I wanted to scream. But my heart says no.

He held my hands and I shook my head habang nakatungo at natulo Ang mga luha ko. I screamed through pain. Nakatungo parin ako. And niyakap naman ako ni Sandro.

"No. No." I said and wiped my tears off.

"What happened ba love?" Sandro asked.

"Get my phone. So you'll know why." I said.

He got my phone from my bag and give it to me. I opened my convo with Eleighn and showed it to them.

"How? Diba you block her na?" He asked.

"That's a new number of her. Nagpalit sya just to reach out to me." I answered.

Napakamot ng ulo si Pops and Andrea hugged me tightly naman.

"You can do it. Just here for you." She whispered.

Mom, Pops and Sandro went outside. Vinny, Simon and Andrea is left with me. They are talking to me. And the nurse came in. She's checking my vitals, and pinaltan na Ang dextrose ko.

After that, lumabas na sya and pumasok na ulit sina Sandro. Sandro sat down beside me.

"Excuse us." Mom said.

And lumabas silang lahat. Mag-usap dw muna kami ni Sandro.

"Love I'm sorry." He said and cried.

"This is all my fault. I had no intention to hurt you. I'm really sorry." He added.

And I hold his hand and looked at his eyes but he can't look at mine.

"Look at me." I said.

Then he looked while his tears is falling.

"Love they need you." I said.

"You daughter and her needs you."

"I am giving you some permission na sustentohan sila. But I don't want to let you go..." I added.

Then I teared up as well.

"Sandro I'm tired." I whispered and looked down.

He kissed my forehead.

"Please fight Ashley. Our children and I need you. I love you much more than you expected." He said.

"Please fight for yourself and fight for our family love. Diba pupunta pa tayo sa mama mo. Pupunta pa tayo sa mga relatives mo." He added.

I nodded.

"I'll fight for you." I said.

"And for yourself." He said.