Is it love?

Tre p.o.v

Huh?

BOOM

All I felt was a shovel connecting with my face an my body hitting the ground.

OHHHHH MY GOD, Bando was screaming in the background

I kept on blacking in and out of consciousness. The next thing I knew was me being put into a ambulance and waking up in s hospital bed.

I felt a soft hand creep over and grab mine as small sniffles let out.

I slowly looked over to my side to see Paris sitting in a chair next to me with her head down.

She looks up and starts crying even more when she sees me staring at her.

I try to move up but start screaming felling the pain take over my body.

Paris jumps up and gently pushes my chest back down onto the bed.

"You shouldn't be moving to much, it's not good for you." she says sitting down at the edge.

I cut my eyes at her

"Why you here" I say dryly
I look at her lip as it starts to tremble

"I....... I..... I don't know" she breaks down crying in my neck

"I don't know what's wrong with me Tre. Its like the way I feel about you is unexplainable." she says avoid looking at me

"That's not what you was sayin when we was at my crib" I say turning my head to the fine ass nurse that just walked in

"Sorry to interrupt but my name is Nurse Tomlin and I'm here to check you out" she says grabbing the clip board off the table

"Ma you can check me out any day" I say making sure my accent is heard

She blushes and starts giggling

I drop the box of nuts they gave me on the floor and watch as she bends over in my face to pick it up.

"Gotdamn" I mumble

I look from the corner of my eye to see Paris picking up her stuff and walking out the.

"Girlfriend?" The nurse ask

"Ex" I say smirking as she touches my body getting my vitals and all that other shit they supposed to do.

"Well did you know that sex stimulates the immune system and helps you heal faster?"

"Nah I ain't know that" I say giving her the side eye

"Well neither did I but I'm horny and your sexy as hell, well.... besides the swelling in your face."

"You don't beat around the bush do you?"

"I'm the type of female that knows what she wants and is willing to do anything to get it."

...........................................

Paris p.o.v
"Alisha he's really done with me" I scream into the phone

Many may not understand but after going through a lifetime worth of pain and losing that someone that gave you the world even though it was just for a while it feels like I've been shot in the heart and I'm about to die.

"I feel you baby girl. This bullshit with Kymarie has me so stressed out. Its like no matter how much effort we put into the relationship they don't see it."

I told her everything that's been going on and why I left.

"Why did you give him another chance though?" I asked out of curiosity

"I guess when you love someone you put aside all the things they did to you as no matter what your always going to forgive them."
"Do you love him?" She ask

"I don't know how to describe how I feel about him" I say in all honesty

"Just tell me how your heart feels."

"It's like when you see something amazing and your heart fills with so much beauty and its like its about to explode because you can't take it. It's like crying your heart out when you've endured so much pain and after you've finished you realize everything's going to be okay in the end."
"It's more than one thing, it's mixed emotions"

"Your in love."

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry 4 the wait
I moved across the state and it was hard for me to settle into a new routine

New update coming soon but I don't know when

Thanks for the love👌❤️

You know what's popin
__august__💕