Open minded

Paris p.o.v
I walked into Tre's bathroom tired and confused. Why am I here, why is my dress rolled up , and why do I feel like shit , I can basically say I have a million questions on my mind that I knew were not gunna be answered right now so I'll just wait for the morning. I looked into the bag Tré handed me before I got in here and my mouth droped to the floor. Im gunna kill Jordan, the only cloths in here were either booty short or boob short , did she even consider the thought that it's freaking 20 degrees in this house and I'm going to sleep over TRE'S!!! Is she trying to make him have sex with me , but it doesn't matter it wouldnt work anyways I know how to control my self with things like that I'm not a 10 year old.

While pulling out the cloths ,I just looked and stared at them point blank. You know what fuck it I'm just gunna put it on ion care no more.

Outfit in the MM
After I brushed my teeth and washed my face I out on a white crop t-shirt, red and white brief panties, and pulled my hair into a high ponytail. I was just about to walk out when I realized I had no bra on so I folded my arms over my boobs and walked out.

As soon as I stepped out the door I seen Tré just getting into bed but he only had a pair on black gym shorts on and no shirt. I took a huge gulp when I saw him and boy he was packing. I soon remembered how much skin I was showing and wrapped my arms around my stomach trying to cover up more. I than took a step forward and Tré turned around and smiled .

Lil mama you aient gotta cover up its jut you an me here he said while looking up and down at me while licking his lips.

Dont you think that's why I'm covering up , I whispered

You funny, but I can't believe that's what Jordan packed you.

Me neither, but anyways where is the guest room I'm really tired and I don't feel good.

What you mean guest room? You sleeping right here next to me , He said while getting up from the bed

Umm I don't really feel comfortable with that , I stated while backing up every time he moved forward

Don't matter you came to sleep over with me ,not with the guest room , you know I'm not gunna hurt you so why you frontin girl, He kept getting closer and closer until we were face to face because I had back straight into a wall.

I put my hand on his chest trying to push him a little back but he pressed both of his hands on the wall allowing me and him to get closer.

Umm can you please back up a little Tré and I never said that you were gunna hurt me it's just that we just met and I think this is a to much for me, so if you would mind showing me the guest ro- I was cut off by Tré lifting me up by my thighs, wrapping them around his waist , pushing my back against the wall, and he started kissing on my neck.

UGGHH mhhh Treeee what are you doing, please stopppp , I was beginning to moan but all he did was smile and I could feel his grin. He walked over to the bed and layed me down as he was still on top of me, trying to take my shirt off he felt that I had no bra on and whispered in my ear " Damn you came prepared." He lifted up my shirt looked at my bare chest , I tried to cover it up but he pinned my arms down.

UGGHH Tré please stop, noo this isn't what I want, Tré stop I semi yelled but he held down both of my arm with one hand and play with my breast with the other. Continuing with this torture he placed his tongue on my now hard nipple causing my moans to grow louder. Pulling, biting, and sucking repetivly on each breast he than began to move down south kissing my stomach, I started to panic I didn't know what to say because he WASENT going to listen , a tear fell from my eye and onto the sheet as he pulled the base of my panties lowering it little by little and I finally screamed

Tre stop I'm a virgin, I don't want to lose it like this so please stop. As soon as he heard that he looked straight up at me and let go of my hands, he looked sympathetic as he got off of me.

Your a virgin.

Yea I said with tears in my eyes due to shock of what just happened. I don't like to tell people because I figured its not there business.

Paris I'm so sorry I didn't know he claimed while walking over to me and giving me a hug as I cried.

Please don't cry Pea. I'm sorry it's gonna be okay , you can have the guest room if you want I'm not gunna fight with you if you want it.

No I dont wanna sleep alone can you just give me a pair of socks and a jacket I'm really cold.

Yea hold up gemme a second.
He jogged into the closet and back out with a pair of white socks and a black hoodie.

Thanks I said while whipping my tears.

Come on let's go to bed you've had enough for one night, we both did.

I put the socks and jacket on then got into the bed covering my self with the white sheets as Tré did on the other side, he looked over at me kissed my forehead and said good night while turning off the lights. I looked up at the ceiling and wondered what would of happened if I didn't say that, I guess some times I am a little opened mined.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

WAZ up Dreamers y'all in the cut📱📖
Whatz popin 😏
2 Updates 1 day 😝
What y'all think bout this whole situation with Tré and Paris!

Like👍
Comment💻
Vote🇺🇸
Follow➡️
Nobody likes ghost👻

Leave your opinions on how you think the chapter was, boring😐, exciting😜 ,funny😂,sad 😭I like your feed back👏👏
Tell me what I can to to make the book beter😎

Stay trill
Stay humble
Xoxo __august__ Urban•Queen💋