Company pt.2

Tré p.o.v
This hoe crazy, I thought as Paris was running around the pool.

PARIS CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND GETCHO ASS IN THE HOUSE NOW. YOU ACTING OUT TO DAMN MUCH.

Nooooooo, she giggled laying on the ground.
Ahhhhhhh the sun is so warm it feels gooooood.

I hoped out the pool and grabbed my towel. After I dried off I swooped down and picked her up.

What I tell you, I said calm down but you won't stop, I semi yelled.

Awwww I'm sorry my wittle tweddy bwear.

Mayne just be quiet and sit down on the couch while I go get something. Dang you a piece of work.

I walked back into the living room to see that Paris aient sitting on the couch.

Paris were the fuck you at, I yelled getting aggravated.

You gunna have to come find me, she laughed from up stairs.

Damn I aient giving her weed no more, I mumbled walking up the steps.

I walked into the room and looked around. This house to damn big for her to try n play hind n go seek. I walked into the 3rd guest room. I looked under the bed, the bathroom, the closest, even the ceiling to see if she on some SpiderMan shit.

Were she at, I whispered

Right here dummy, she screamed jumping on my back.

You not doing drugs no more.

Whyyyyy

Cuz you be giving me to many problems an ion have the energy to be dealing wit dis nonsense.

I opened the door and led her to the bathroom so she could take a shower.

The towels in that cabinet right there and call me if you need anything.

Okay, she laughed pushing me out the bathroom.
I walked into the guest one and did my thing. After about 25 minutes I got out and jogged downstairs with nuthin but a towel around my waist and water still falling down my body. I got some Gatorade and was bout to go back into the bathroom when I heard

TRE!!! TRÉ CAN YOU COME FOR ME PLEASE!!
I chuckled at what she said and walked to my bedroom.

I'm here what you need ma, I asked

Um, you didn't do the laundry so
I don't have any extra cloths and I'm not going to walk around here butt naked nasty or nah.

I wouldn't mind tho, I said eyeing her up and down watching how the towel hugged her curves perfectly.

Hold up, I went into my drawer and pick out a all pink bra and panty set for her and handed it to her.

First off why do you have woman's under wear in your house, second did anybody wear these?

Nah aient nobody wore em and the first question I'm not answering.

Okay, but I still have no cloths.

You just gon have to walk round here like dat, shiiit I sure don't got no problem wit it, I smirked turning out the room to finish getting dressed.

I dried my self off then put on my grey sweatpants that showed the outline of "jr" she was gon get this dick today.
I went to her room grabbed her dirty laundry and put it in the washer.

I walked down stairs and into the living room to see Paris looking like this.

IN THE MM

You tryna get dick down or nah cuz the way you looking provoking me like real talk.