I lied pt1

Can't fall for you ,can't give my all to you, can't let you think ima let the game stall for you. Gotta protect me you gotta sweat me ,you said you thought you was ready and I said let's see. But I aient mean that I need some fuckin proof cuz what happens if I fall in love an then you cut me loose. You just a heart breaker won't let you break mine cuz I'll be smashing windows and cutting the break lines.
X. Nicki Minaj

Tre p.o.v
I heard her whisper something underneath her breath but I aient make out what it was so I just kept holding her. I can't say I love her just yet but she mean hella a lot to me right now an I was stupid as fuck for saying that shit about her.

You know we can't stay here right, it aient safe so we gotta grab some stuff and go to my safe house in LA for a quick minute.

What about school and my parent? Everybody's going to wonder were we are.

Do r worry bout dat but we need to go right now. Them niggas probably lookin for us right now and we at our weakest if we stay here.

I cut off the water and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked into my walk in closet and threw a whole lot more cloths into another duffle bag. I grabbed all the guns I had in my house, took all the Guap out my safe, and put some shoes in their to.

Hurry up and up on the cloths you have here. We need to slide to your crib before we take off so we can get some of yo stuff.

Okay.

I sat on the bed and watched as she struggled to cover up her body while puttin on her bra. I started cracking up laughing.

What you hiding for, you acting like we aient just take a shower together.

I don't like you staring at me like that.

Like what, I asked confused and opened my eyes wider.

STOOOOOP TREEEEEE

Nah I'm good but if you aient finna put them panties on faster ima help you get it done.

Look away then.

I started getting up.

Okay okay fine just sit back down.

Mhhhhh. She dropped her towel and pulled her panties over her butt. I smirked. After she put on some black tights and a white tank top with my large black hoodie. I was still in my towel so I got up and walked back into the closet but she followed me.

Enjoying the view, I asked

Since you think it's so funny to watch me change than I'm going to watch you.

Ight fine by me, After I dropped my towel and faced towards her. She covered her eyes.

Jesus Tre cover that up, she was blushing.

I thought you wanted to watch. Why go for the preview when you can watch the whole thing, I turned back around and stood on my toes trying to grab my grey joggers.

SLAP

WHAT THE HELL PARIS DONT FUCK AROUND AND TOUCH ME WITH THAT GAY SHIT, I yelled.
She slapped the shit outa my ass

I like the previews their always way better and plus you have a nice ass, she giggled but I was looking dead at her.

What it was a joke calm down, you can go back to what you were doing.

Give me a hug first, I was gunna get
her back.

Okay your sucha big baby, she sprung up and hugged me. As she was walking back I took the ruler I had and baseball bated her shit, I aient surprised If I woulda landed a home run with that swing.

She jumped up and started screaming in Spanish.

What did you just call me, I laughed

I called you a ugly bitch.

I didn't know you spoke Spanish.

Um porqito. That means a little bit but my moms mom is Dominican and I grew up at her house.

I liked that Spanish shit tho it was sexy as fuck.

Well I only speak it when I'm mad.

Well you gon get mad as hell when I'm busting that pussy open from the back.

Ewwww

I grabbed my red Tommy Hilfiger briefs and pulled them up and I put on some black cut up jeans with my Gucci belt and white V neck and put on my chain.

Let's go, I said putting on my white Air Force 1s.

Okay she put on her Wolf grey 13s and we walked out to the garage. We hopped into my white Range Rover and drove off to her house.

Marvin's room started playing on the radio and I could tell that Paris was getting into it because she was singing it so raw and emotionally.

You okay?

Yea, she looked out the window and kept singin.
As I was lookin at the dark clear road ahead of us I couldn't help but think "Fuck I lied"

***************

Sorry I aient update I got sicker than I thought but here a lil sumthin

Vote
Comment
Follow

4hunid
You know what's popin
__august__