These streets will never love you pt.2

Paris p.o.v
As we were driving I started to hyperventilate I felt like I was going to have a panic attack. My heart was in my throat, my stomach was beginning to tie knots around its self and I guess Tré noticed because he was staring at me.

Ma you okay?

Yea I'm fine why?

Cuz you breathing like you just ran 2 miles, it's gunna be okay don't worry I got you.

Thanks it's just gunna be my first house party.

"He was being so nice I started to calm my self down and I flashed him this big cool aid smile and he started laughing."

Why you laughin?

Cuz you is damn cute, and that accent came out of no where.

So you making fun of me now , ion think you Kevin Hart 😐.

😂😂 Nah it's just yo accent cute I know u wasn't born here where you from?

I'm from the East side of the country Miami, Florida.

AWWW SHIT YOU FOREIGN ASFQ!!!
I wouldn't have guesses you from there you don't seem like the type.

You where born in Cali?

Nah I was born in NOLA but I moved here when I was a yungin round like 6 or 7. My momma was bringing to much shit into the house and bad people started lookin for hu so me and my pops got out of there but it wasn't any beter for us when we moved up here.

What happened to your mom you don't talk to get?

Nah I haven't seen her since the day me and pops drove away, and he died a year ago so it's just me now.

"I'm so sorry for your loss Tre." I said as I grabbed his hand to give him some comfort but he tensed up and I could feel him become uncomfortable so I let go and I felt stupid.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.

Nah you good it's just I'm not used to people touching me.

"He looked at me sympathetic and smiled which reassured me it was okay."

Don't you have a girl friend that your always walking around school with.

No I don't believe in love or relationships it's just something people say to get something from someone or to cover up pain that they can't face.

Well I do you just have to look for the right person. And if your so clear on your decision than why are you here with me. "I mumbled that last part but he heard me , fuck the one time I open my mouth to speak my opinion"

Cuz i wanted to hit.😐

Are you serious , did you just say it that straight up.

Nah I'm kidding baby girl, you here cuz I know you don't see but I be watching you at school and your so quiet. I know what you been through at home I just wanna make you smile cuz you to pretty to cry or look so sad.

You don't nothin bout what I've been through. " My eyes got glossy and I started to cry"

" He pulled the car over, walked out and opened the door from my side."
"Tre held out his hand and pulled me into his embrace and all I could do was cry I never looked back at my life into deep thought and realized all that I went through like how I did now." "After about 5 minutes I stopped and he looked at me grazing into my eyes."
"Then he pulled my chin and kissed me and I kissed back causing him to deep in it to the point I could breath so I pulled back gasping for air."

Damn Paris I think yo won that tongue war.😏
.....
Paris?
.....
Well unless you wanna walk to the party I should-just you throw that ass in the car.
.....
•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•
Wuz up y'all
SRRY FOR THE LONG WAIT 😒😩
but ima be updating all this week 😏 so you know what's popin
Like
Comment
Follow
Add me on snapchat @yungi.n
Follow yea bitch on Instagram @__f.oreign__
Follow a BADDIE on Twitter @Yungin_D

Did a a lot of shit just to live this here
life style🍁🚬💰💵
Love all my Barbz✌️❤️💋
Xoxo