Richmond High

Paris P.O.V

As I walked into lunch this strange girl was eye balling the hell out of me but as I usually do I ignored her ignorance and continued my path to the table I regularly sit at because I was not hungry.

5 MIN LATER

I felt a rough tap on my left shoulder and I turned around to see that same girl that was mean mugging me earlier.

Who do you think you are? Bitch you aient nun special. The girl snapped in my face causing so much anger to boil inside my body.

Excuse you but can you please get up out my face and I'm only gunna ask you nicely once. I tried to sound as calm and cool as I can but she just got closer and said " No bitch excuse you! Who the fuck you think your talk to honey my name is Brianna Smith hoe I will stomp yo ass till blood come out that smart ass mouth of yours. Then the next thing you know I slapped the crap out of her and all I saw was red.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

I had so much anger in me that I just kept hitting her in her face for so long. I dragged her on the floor by that black star horse weave she had in her dirty ass scalp, punched her so hard in her nose it make a loud ass clap that made every body in the cafeteria join in a large circle.

People started taking there phones out screaming World Star and yelling beat that hoe. I just couldn't find my self to stop hitting her until one boy dragged me off and pulled me to the corner while Brianna's clique pushed through everyone and tried to help her.

But while everybodys attention was on Briana I couldn't help but stair at the boy that pulled me off of her, and the strange thing is he staired back at me to. I finally broke the silence.

"Why did you pull me off of her?"

"Because I honestly thought you might kill her." And your to cute to go to prison" He chuckled. "Thanks" was all I could get out. I just looked at his features his short cut hair with a perfect tape, chiseled cheek bones, carmel skin , light brown eyes I could just melt in his arms but than I realized we were still on the floor.

"Why did you guys start throwing hands in the first place?" He spoke as he got up and ran to the door because school security was coming. " I really don't want to talk about it right now can we just leave school now " I asked as we reached the main door.

I felt so imbaresed and ashamed of what I did in front of him , I would never do that but she provoked me , usually people just leave me alone.

Hello? Are you ok? he quoted as he snapped me out my thoughts. Yea I'm ok. Did you say something?

Yea I said so there is a we now. Jeez so unexpected we just meet but I would be honored to be your nigga! He yelled as he got on one knee

I died laughing "Your really funny"

"I like being funny to pretty girls" he said in a sweet voice

"You really think I'm pretty?" I asked

But he looked at me in a shocked surprised expression "Did I say

pretty?..... I guess I meant to say I think your beautiful.

I blushed so much I think I felt my cheeks turning Rihanna red, I felt like I was about to cry. I couldn't even get up the courage to speak but I all I said on the verge of tears than I asked "what is your name?"

"Tré...... My name is Tré"

"Nice to meet you Tré my name is Paris"

"Well Paris how about we skip the rest of the day and I'll show you a good time. Are you in? He said as he held out his hand.