Done

Continuing.............

Paris p.o.v
I got up and ran straight for the door swinging it wildly open taking off as fast as I could. Running bare foot in the streets of Compton it brought back old memories of the past that I dreaded having to finally come back to. Except now I didn't have anybody to try and protect me from or no one to turn to.

Wiping the sweat from my forehead I looked back around my shoulder and thanked God seeing that no one was behind me. I eased my self down behind a local corner store that was known it's great "product" production. I knew I wasn't no where near the man that tried to hurt me but something just didn't feel right. My gut was telling me to keep moving but I was so tired from running almost 2 miles I needed a break for at least a minute or two.

After i caught my breath and stood up a black shadow rose behind me. I turned around and let out a sigh of relief seeing that it was only Tre.
"Jesus Christ you scared the shit out of me Tre damit don't do that!" He looked at me upside my head "The hell you doing here? This part of town aient ment for lil bitches like you." The way he looked at me with such pure hate and disgust. I tried so hard not to cry right on the spot. Choking back my tears and my lip began to quiver. "Don't you think you've hurt me enough! What happened to you! You used to be so amazing and actually cared but now you're some ruthless person that I don't even recognize"
"Yo I should have expected some lil ass girl like you to play the victim. You aient shit" He groaned out like it didn't even bother him to say it,

At that moment I couldn't hold in my feelings anymore. Warm sorrowful tears streamed down my face. My eyes grew fluffy and heart beat grew faster. I wasn't angry, oh no I was so much more then that. I was fuming and furious.

"Yo who the fuck do you think you're talking to! Never in my life has any man ever disrespected me so bad other then that nigga I call my dad. I never thought you would have treated me so wrong and I feel so stupid for actually trusting you enough to let you be in my life. I don't need the negativity and I can't believe I fucked up my future for a couple months with a nigga who doesn't even care about me. I gave my body to your ass and you turned around and treated me like I'm some type of hoe that you can hit and quit. Ah- you know what it's not even worth it"

Right then and their I felt like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I may love Tre but that doesn't mean I'm going to let him hurt me. He's already done enough. I turned around and walked away, their wasn't more that I could do.

I was done truly and utterly
.............Done

•••••••••••••
I think we should leave it at that
Until next time
__august__