These streets will never love you pt.3

AUTHORS NOTE NEW CHARACTER ALLERT 😱
Diggy Simons- Anthony
Trevor Jackson-Donavan
LETS GET IT POPIN 💋

Paris p.o.v
We pulled up to the party after driving for 20 minutes. It felt like forever since the kiss we shared made it awkward in the car. I like Tre but I don't wanna take this fast, and I don't wanna be one of those girls that's just a hit and quit.
I hope he sees more in me than that.

This house is huge Tre.

Nah my house bigger but okay, but are you ready we can wait in the car for a min if you need to i aient trinna rush you or nuthin ma.

No it's okay we can go now because if we don't go than I'm just gunna rethink every decision I'm going to make throughout the night.

Eight than.

Tre walked over to the other side opened my door and helped me out.
Unexpectedly he grabbed my hand and we started walking towards the door.

Tonight you my girl, you cool wit dat?

Yea it fine.

As soon a he opened the door the smell of weed slapped you across the face.
I never smoked before so I started coughing like crazy.

Paris you okay, the weed got you huh.😂😏

Yea I never smoked before.

You gone be okay, I'm Finna get us some drinks.

Thanks.

Soon after he disappeared into the crowd. I decided to walk around and look at what everybody was doing. All you could see was girls giving guys lap dances, girls twerking, guys smoking and drinking, people arguing, and people walking up the stairs to do "you know what."

"Hey bitch who the fuck invited your lame ass to the party"

I turned around and it was the girl that I had fought earlier today. I really messed her up cuz even though she had makeup on you could still see the out lines of the cuts and bruises on her face. She looked like someone had thrown her in front of a baseball bat and 3 pieced her with it.

Huh?

I'm talking to you hoe, you may have won the fight at school but that was only cuz I just got my nails done and I didn't wanna get them messed up.

All I did was walk away because I was trying I have a good time and I wasn't going to let anyone ruin it, but the hoe kept following me . She wants to push my buttons and try me again.

I heard you fuckin Tre, ion know why he want your stank ass when he can have all of this pussy.

Can you leave me alone.

Nah, you started something now you need to finish it, how about a round two.

By the time she said that we were already in the back yard of the house and no one was outside.

I'm good now can you go and do something with your life.

Ion think so honey hey Tisha, Camron, Queen, and Kenisha come out here.

I started to get real mad at this point.

Your one scary ass bitch if you have to have 4 other hoes come and fight for you. Shit you aient got no damn hands so ion blame you and I bet I can take all 5 of ya right now so if you wanna fuck wit me you know I got it.

Tre p.o.v
After I got me and Paris drinks I bumped into my right hand Anthony. I know everybody say light skinned niggas soft and in day feelings but me and Anthony go hard and we'll pop anybody that trinna play wit a nigga head.