Im sorry

Tré in the MM😍😩
Rated R and M not for everyone
Contains explicit context

Paris p.o.v
It was Sunday and I knew it was time for me to go home. I spent all day at the foster home with Tré, his sister was so cute she kind of reminded me of Cassy before she died. After that he took me and her out to eat at Red Lobster then brought her back. We came home around 7 and chilled for the rest of the night watching movies and relaxing. My mom never called called me back yesterday telling me to come home so I knew my dad was still pissed but I couldn't hide from him forever.

I was staring out the car window looking at my house, I was scared i didn't know what my dad was going to do when he saw me.

Paris you know you aient gotta go home you can still stay wit me.

No I do, if I don't it's just going to make it worse if anything happens I'll call you.

Okay , he smiled grabbing my hand kissing it. He leaned over grabbed my face and kissed me and it wasent a peck
It was long and smooth.

He pulled back and said bye.

Bye, I shouted while getting out the car. I waited till he pulled off then opened the door. I was looking around the house but I didn't see anyone so I decided to go into my room and study.

I walked into the kitchen to get some orange juice but as soon as I closed the fridge I felt the back of a hand connect with my face so hard I fell to the floor.
I looked up and my crack head ass father hovering above me holding a half empty bottle of Jack Daniels.
I knew that he was fucked up and drunk which made it worse.

Where the hell your hoe ass been for the past two days? I bet you was out fucking some nigga on the street.

I was sleeping over a friends house and it's not like you care about me enough to know where I'm at so it's not really of your damn business!! I yelled back at him

I was it that nigga in the car that you was kissing I know it's him!!! Paris get the fuck up now if you wanna act like a hoe ima treat you like a hoe so get the fuck up now.

FUCK YOU I DONT HAVE TO DO SHIT YOU SAY!! He than grabbed me by my hair ,pulled me into the living room, and threw me on the couch.

You don't pay bills so your gunna do as I say and not question me bout it!! Now open up your mouth and show me what that mouth do since you always wanna give it to everybody. He yelled while unbuckling his belt. I tried to run but he grabbed me by my shirt and started punching me, I could fight 5 girls but my dad was to strong.

He grabbed me by my neck and started choking me ,I was just about to pass out when he stopes and said " You see this isent a fucking game so unless you drop that neck ,the next time I wrap my hands around that small little throat of yours I'm not gone stop."

I was coughing none stop and I nodded my head yes, I couldnt do anything about it now my mom wasent home, and Tré drove away I was all alone with this sick bastard. I was falling into the darkness and no one was there to catch me. I got up from the floor and walked upstairs to go to the bathroom ,he was following right behind me.

I was about to close the door but Craig{my dad} went in with me.

Do you mind ,I said lowly

No I don't now fix your self up all nice and pretty, I don't like em ugly. Start getting undressed now and don't try and cover up.

I started crying uncontrollably I wanted to die. I started taking off my shirt really slowly.

Bitch hurry the fuck up before yo stupid ass momma get home.