Exceptionaly distant

Tre p.o.v
Me, Paris, Anthony, and Donavan were still getting turned up at the party but something was wrong with Paris she started acting like a fool dancing around and drinking a lot. Ion know what's wrong with her cuz this is not her style. I got a bad feeling to stickin round this party so I'm finna stay aware cuz something aient right.

Yo P. come here right quick I said yelling over Freak hoe by Speaker Knockers.

Yea what's up Paris slurred while trying to hold onto the chair.

You fucked up I'm finna take you home this aient the place for you to be acting like this.

No, no it's okay I wanna stay I'm fine Tre , she said slowly in a convincing voice but ass I was looking into her eyes they got bigger and bigger. I got out my chair and snatched her arm and literally dragged her into the bathroom.

WTF!! I said as I pinned her head back ward and spread open her eye lids to get a better view of her pupils.

Paris did you take any pills.

Mmmmhummmm, whyyyyy?

What did it look like?
..........
PARIS ON MY FUCKING LIFE IF YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE YOU GON WISH YOU NEVER MEET ANOTHER NIGGA LIKE ME AGAIN. SO WHAT DID IT FUCKING LOOK LIKE!!!

Calm dooowwwnnnn it's okay the guy said it was gunna make me relaxxxx. That was the best blue pill ever mmmmmh.

I punched the wall next to causing a hole to form. Some random nigga gave her fuckin rufies. I need to calm down before I choke the shit out of her dumb ass , she is so damn stupid she could have gotten raped and wouldn't have even remembered what they look like.

Let's go I'm taking you to my house and don't even fucking bother to argue with me cuz I'm already pissed the fuck off.

UGGHH FINEEE!!! Lemme get my clutchhhh.

Hurry the fuck up.

After we walked out the bathroom I go over yo Anthony ,tell him I'm out , and I'll explain everything tomorrow. Now where Paris ass at. I'm looking for her and next thing I know David pervert ass is talking to her pointing to up stairs. My eyes become blood shot red and I stomp my black ass per there.

OHHHH HEY TREEE THISS IS THE GUYYY THATTT GAVVE MEE THEEE PILL she says while giggling

I grab David by his fake ass Polo🐎 and throw him onto a table. I whisper into his ear " If you ever think about doing that to another female or especially my girl I'm coming for you and every single one of your fake thug groupies, you lucky all these people round her so I aient gone kill yo ass but you better sleep with one mufukin eye open cuz I lurk through the dark nigga you never gone see me." Than I walk it with Paris on my arm , shit I just met her and I'm all ready puttin in work , ion got time to watch over hu like dis.

10 MINUTES LATER

I just pulled up in front of Pae house and I called Jordan to meet us over here so I can get her some cloths.

Knock
Knock

I look over and it's Jordan knocking on my window so , tell Paris to stay in the car and I lock it. I walk over to Jordan and start talking to her.

JORDAN IN THE MM

Why you called me over here it's 2:30 in the morning.

Cuz I needed someone to open Pae house so I can get her some cloths she spending the night wit me.

Nuh uh NIGGA you is not Finna hit and quit my best friend on the first night she met you nope ,not happening, nuh uh, natha, n-

Damn you talk to much shit and I WASENT even going to hit first of all. And if it's so damn late to ask you to be over here than why you all dressed up fu?

I was at the club going up cuz thats what I do n why she look like dat?

She gone have to be the one to tell you cuz I'm already pissed off bout that.

Nigga can't you just tell me ion feel like waiting.

Stop stalling and just open the door already , I'm tried asfq.

What ever but ion want you looking through hu stuff so you can wait out here Ima go and get her things.

Hurry up than.

************************************
I'm waiting for Jordan long ass to hurry up like shit I'm bout to make Paris change into my boxers and a t-shirt.

HELLO ANYBODY HOME!!!

Bout damn time.

I tried to find her something cute to wear so shut the hell up which yo bald headed ass.

Ion got time for you BYE.

BYE BALD HEADED NIGGA😂😂

So I get in the car and Paris already passed out, she look so beautiful even when she asleep. I lean my head back and start driving to my crib on the northern side of Compton.

We finally pull up and I'm so glad to e home a do gotta get some sleep to but this girl still sleep. She look so peaceful so I decide not to wake her up. I walk over to her door, open it, and place my right arm under her thighs an my left arm around her waist while her head resting on my shoulder plus I already got the bag in my hand.

Everything going well till I start walking up the stairs and I can feel her dress start to roll up her thighs so I can see "EVERYTHING." I look down and it's already up to her waist , so I'm just staring at her blue lace panties and the outline of her "cookie." DAMN she got a nigga hard I went from 0-100 nigga real quick. Thing is I can't stop looking, lord knows how much I wanna fuck the shit out of her right na, but I run up the stairs and place her on my bed than I slightly try to wiggle her so she can wake up.

Mhhh hmmm Tre she says in a sleepy voice.

Yea it's me ma we at my house, Jordan got you some cloths to change into so go into the bathroom so we can hurry and hit the sheets cuz I'm tried.

Hmmmm okay she said while rubbing her eyes and walking in locking the door.

I looked at the time it said 3:12 so I went down the hall to the other b.r and went to do my hygiene, I was tired, stressed, and overwhelmed bout this night and I just need to sleep.
All I feel is exceptionally distant from everyone right now and that's all I want .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAZ up Dreamers 💭y'all in the CUT😏
Do comment what you think bout this chapter was it crazy, boring, funny, exciting💙
I LOVE THE FEED BACK 😘

LIKE👍
COMMENT💻
VOTE🇺🇸
FOLLOW➡️
NOBODY like ghost👻
Pass on any idea you think could make the book better 💃

Stay trill✌️
Stay humble 🙏
__august__ Urban•Queen💋