Me

Paris

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed and held the side of my face as I tried to pull myself off the floor.
"Where the fuck has your ho ass been these past months!" Craig snatched me off the ground and threw me on the couch. "I can't tell you" I tried to speak over my cries. "Bitch your going to tell me where the fuck you have been or else it's gon be your ass" he yelled taking off his belt. "What are you doing?" I started looking for the best way to get out of the house. "Since you don't wanna talk I'm gunna make you" He swung the belt and it hit me on my back.

I got up and ran straight for the door swinging it wildly open taking off as fast as I could. Running bare foot in the streets of Compton it brought back old memories of past that I dreaded having to finally come back to. Except now I didn't have anybody to try and protect me from or no one to turn to.

5 hours before

I just hung up the phone with Alisha, and right now I don't know how to feel or what to do. She says that I love him but I never felt that before. I love my mom but that's completely different from how I feel right now. Me being me I'm going to try one last time to see if i can fix this with Tre. The fight was so stupid and petty and I don't wanna lose someone so important to me over something as small as that.

Right now I had no clue where I was going and the only person I could think of was Tre but he didn't want me. I finally stopped running and sat down in front of this mural called "The Heart of Compton."
It was full of Gang symbols, drawings of artist, quotes, and emotional paintings that people used to express themselves I guess. The one that always caught my eye was the of a girl but half of her face was a skull while the other was her crying. It laid at the center of the wall and now looking at it more clearly, it sort of reminded remained me of................
.....................me

I know short update but I'll be updating later today I promise💯👌 and I'll try to update more often

Drama gon stir up in Compton real quick 😈😁

Bare with me, I'm trying to do my best with my second book "Under The Mask" but it's gunna be really dope once I figure out the direction I want the book to go towards 😏💪

__august__
You know what's popin💕