Im out pt2

Donavan p.o.v
On the count of three I want you to jump down that hole in the middle of the stairs and run, I whispered to Paris.

That's crazy, that's probably 20 feet.

Would you rather get shot or live.

..........

Exactly now
1
2
3

Pow pow pow pow

Boom

Me and Paris just made it to the first floor and we took off running around trying to find Tre. I mean we were on some American Ninja shit.

Shhhhhh I here something, she said.
He's in their but somebody's with him so be carful, I'll stay behind you.

Ight D it aient time to pussy out yo niggas in there. He blood he woulda did the same thing for you now move.

I busted in the door and pointed my gun at this big nigga wearing all black.

Paris close the door.

She closed it and stood behind me poking her head out from the side.

Can somebody please tell me why is their a huge nigga wearing all black in every single room in this bitch, I cockily said laughing.

Awwwwww their go my left hand, now hurry up untie me, Tre laughed to.

Hold up lemme deal with big dude first. Who you working for ,I yelled pointing the gun at his head.

Hurry up and kill me cuz I aient talking.

Ight fine by me, ion have time to waste half the guys in you house looking for me and her so we need to hurry this up.
Tre want me to off this nigga or you wanna do it?

You do it ,now Pea come and untie me.

She walked over to him with a knife she found on the floor and cut the ropes.

Thanks baby, he said trying to kiss her but she moved her head and walked back behind me.

D can you hurry this up so we can go we for have much time left, she said sweetly and warped her arms around me.

I looked over at Tre and he was lookin mad as fuck.

Bang
Bang
Bang

"Yo Vic they out common open the door!"

Shit, I mumbled.

After that I pulled the trigger and sent his ass to hell.

What the fuck! Who in their ,open this door right na.

Common we can climb out this window. I took the chair Tre was tied to and threw it at the window making it shatter. I kicked the extra glass at the bottom of and grabbed Paris's hands helping her down. After it was me then Tre. We ran to a black van and speed off.

Since I was driving Paris and Tre were in the back.

Yo what the fuck was that back their, Tre said calmly but I knew he was angry as hell.

I should be asking you the same thing Paris. Like Tre you know I aient wit her like dat right?

It aient look like it my nigga when she was standing behind yo ass huggin up on you!!!

Ion know who the fuck you talking to like dat cuz you acting like I was the one who was layed up on her she went to me G-!!

It don't matter tho you coulda pushed her off!!

Mayne fuck you I was busy tryna get the fuck outa that wear house. Why you so made for y'all aient even going out plus you acting like I fucked her.

Pull over it's bout time you catch this fade.

D don't pull over its not your fault, Pea lightly touched my shoulder rubbing it softly.

Tre snatched her hand off and pulled her wrist making her move closer to him.

What the fuck you doing!!! I aient do shit to you but you all up on my nigga. I thought you was mine.

Well that's not what you were saying nor thinking when you were balls deep in that girl Sasha.

My mouth dropped to the floor.

Fuck, Tre punched the seat.

Exactly now I don't want you totally to me anymore. What we had is done. Lately since you came into the picture my life is upside down.

She started backing away from him.

Baby it wasent even like that tho. My hands were tied and I couldn't do anything.

I doesn't fucking matter Antonio. I swear to god that I don't care that you fucked that bitch ,what you said was the thing that ripped my heart out of my chest. You don't care about how I feel. That's why that night I slept over you were trying to have sex with me even tho I said stop. You didn't care about how I felt ,all you were thinking about is busting a nut in a girl you know nobody as been with!!!!!!!!

I don't think I ever heard her yell so loud before. He didn't say anything back all he did was look at her.

D take me home please. I'm coming over tomorrow to get all the stuff I left at your place Tre. After then I don't want you to talk to me again, she looked down at the ground.

Ight we will be their in 5.

Actually take me to Tre's I think it's better if we get through this right now.

Ight.

After about 10 minutes of driving I pulled up in front of Tre's house.

Thanks D just wait for me out here I'll be back in 5.

Ight

No you can go I'll drive her home, Tre said.

D it's either you wait for me or I'm walking. You pick.

I guess I'll wait down here then.
She got out the van and started walking to the front steps waiting on Tre to open the door. This is some fucked up shit.

****************
Yassss another update
I'm sick so sorry if it's not the best, I feel like dog shit.

Anyways

Comment
Vote
Follow

4hunnid
You know what's popin
__august__