Digits

Anthony p.o.v
So I was sitting in the crib with Bando on my lap just chill. We was sitting tryna figure out away to find my nigga Tre and his girl.

Yo nigga pass the blunt, being all deep in thought n shit you goin make it burn out, she laughed

Here stop whining all the damn time that shit annoying B ,but naw I was thinking bout what we go do.

Is their anybody you think would come after him since you know he the next leader?

Theirs hella people tryna take our empire down. Even small petty dealers hatin on us cuz we at the top, plus we fuck with Bloods heavy.

Well ion know what to tell you but we need to hurry this shit up.

Exactly but mind a subject change when you gon let me hit, I asked rubbing her inner thigh.

Boy bye just cuz I'm the only female trapin with you don't mean ima lesser myself and just gon do what you ask.

Bando come on G- we been chilin for a minute and I aient had nun in a while so quit playin.

Naw I aient even like dat.

So why you sitting on my lap den foo?

Cuz chairs make my ass hurt negro now quit rubbin my leg. I have to go anyways gotta study for tommorow.

Stay n chill wit me, I pulled her back onto my lap.

You aient finna understand cuz you still in high school but I'm in collage and I don't wanna be slagin at the corner or counting rock forever.

Who said I wanted to stay doing this I can get myself a education to thinking you all special cuz you older bítch fuck outa here.

You a lil boy let me not even argue wit you. Bye.

She slammed the door and pulled out the drive way. Mayne what I'm finna do now since her ass gone. I decided to go to Walmart and get me some food to put up in my empty ass fridge. I was walking through the juice section when I saw ole girl from yesterday grabbing some cool aid.

Ayo ma come here right quick.

Ohhhh my gosh nigga what the fuck do yo punk ass want always bothering me n shit like damn.

Grumpy hoe yesterday I was tryna be nice to ya when you wanna act like a bitch when you was in my mufukin way.

No I ain't you the one not watching where you stepping walked straight into me.

Even after you cursed me out I still asked for yo number but again like the grumpy how you are stayed and talked some more shit.

Just get out ma way I'm tired of talking to you.

Not until I get them digits, I grinned makin her even more mad but a smile peeped out the corner of hu mouth.

Fine, she took my phone and put in her number. I called it and made sure it was hers.

Just checkin, I laughed.

Your lucky you fine cuz I can't deal with a ugly and an a nasty attitude. Plus yo laugh cute.

Get out my way G, I playfully pushed her cart to the side and kept walking down the isle. I looked back and she was sticking up her middle finger.

Fuck you to, I yelled then go signed doing my thing.

***********

Quick update
Srry it's been awhile maybe if I hadore feed back 😒

Vote
Comment
Follow
4hunnid
You know what's popin💕