Silence

Paris p.o.v
Lately I have trying to keep my distance from Tré and everyone. School is my number one priority now that the semester is 3|4 way finished. Being at the same place 8 hours a day makes it very hard to avoid some especially when they constantly look back at you during lunch. After a couple weeks when by I guess Tré just gave and and stopped trying to keep talking to me.

I was sitting at home applying to several different collage like Berkley, F.I.U, Stanford, and Ucla. I really didn't have a specific area where u wanted to go just to get as far way from here as possible and become successful. My main focus was to get excepted into Harvard, studying there would mean that all my hard work would have paid off.

After I sent in my last application I jogged down the steps grabbed my keys and drove to Venus Beach, I wanted to sit down and relax for once.

I parked and pulled out a towel front the trunk walked to the shoe line , keyed it out and laid down staring up at the mixture of colored that swirled and danced around the sky. Orange, yellow, pink, and blue created the most perfect scene of art as the sun began to set. Hearing nothing but the slow movement of the water and the wind as it blew lowly against my body.

The first time in a long time I felt free, as free as the sea gulls flying over the ocean to no where in particular just flying not looking behind. This gave me the time to think about how cruel the world is behind this short lasting marge.

I had gotten raped and I have to live with the one who did it to me everyday. The one person that cared about me I pushed away. I cant have children even if my future does change. Even though I was think about all the misery I had Been through in the past month and a half I couldn't cry. I had cried thru it all but I had nothing left and I couldn't even feel sorry for my self. I began to laugh uncontrollably. I took off all my cloths leaving me in my bra and panties. Walking slowly toward the water I felt the sand becoming damper and damper with every step.

SPLASH

I had jumped in swimming out as far and as fast as I could. My muscles in my arms began getting tired then I stopped and swished my feet underneath me to keep my head above the water. The ocean stood still and silent as I looked back at how far I was. I then released my body allowing me to float on the surface of the water. Smiling I began singing this lullaby my mom would sing when I was younger.

🎶May your dreams bring you peace in the darkness, may you alway fly over the rain, may The Lord from above always lead you to love, may you stay in the arms of the angel.

🎶May you always be brave in the shadows, fill the sunshine apon you again, hear this prayer in my heart and will their be a part, may you stay in the heart of the angel.

🎶May you hear every songs in the forest, and if ever you lose your own way, hear my voice like a breeze, whisper soft through the trees, may you stay in the arms of the angel.

🎶May you grow up to stand as a man up, with the pride of your family and name, when you lay down your head for to rest in your bed, may u stay in the arms of the angel.

I laid back up and swam to shore. Grabbing my things I dried off put my cloths on and drove home.

NEXT MORNING
I woke up at 6:42 so I decided to go for a run and clear my head. I went to the bathroom and took care of my hygiene. I changed into some running cloths and drove to the local hiking area.

OUTFIT IN MM

UGH WHOO, I exclaimed making it to the top of the mountain trying to catch my breath. I was sweating and my thighs where burning. Time to run back down, I said to my self and without looking behind me I took off and fell into someone.