𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

(TW: mentions of rape)
Kinda of rushed/ not really proof read

M/N saw Pah-chin crawling towards them. "Pah-chin!" Peh-yan yelled. Mikey got up and walked towards Osanai. Moebius then circled around M/N and the others.

"You had to bring all these guys to fight some middle school kids. I see you're exactly the piece of shit I imagined you to be, Osanai-kun." Mikey says with a smile.

"Huh!?, couldn't hear ya, you flea." Osanai said. Takemichi was staring at him and Osanai walked towards Takemichi then punched him in the face. 'What the fuck?' M/N thought as his eyes widen slightly. Osanai then kept punching Takemichi while saying,"Those eyes are the kind I hate the most!"

As Osanai was about to punch Takemichi again, he was kicked in face by M/N. Making him stumble back. "The hell, you shit?!" Osanai said as he looked at M/N. "Oi, you get to deal with me, jackass." Pah-chin says walking to Osanai. "Don't..Pah-chin.." Takemichi says. "Stay out of this." Pah-chin said.

"Don't understatement Pah-chin, Hanagaki." Peh-yan says to Takemichi as M/N gave Takemichi a handkerchief for his bleeding nose. "Pah-chin's is one of the best brawlers Toman's got.

He doesn't care who's up against. He'll go at them, He'd never lose to Osanai. " Peh-yan finished. "Takemitchy. Just sit back and watched. This is Pah's fight." Mikey said without looking at Takemichi.

Pah then charges at Osanai and got punched in the face by Osanai. Osanai continued to punch Pah-chin in the face until his nose bleed. "Oh shit! That hit him in the dead center! Pah-chin!" Peh-yan yelled and ran until he was stopped by Mikey yelling at him.

"Didn't I tell you all to sit back and watch?" Mikey said. "Tch, Are you shitting me? He's getting destroyed, Mikey!" M/N yelled at Mikey with no response from Mikey. "Pah-chin is gonna die! We should stop him!" Takemichi says.

"Why? He hasn't given up yet." Mikey says while the Moebius cheered as Pah-chin and Osanai still fighting. Osanai punched Pah-chin's face as he face was bloody. Blood then gets on his uniform. "That's disgusting."

Pah-chin passed out while standing up. "OI, THIS ASSHAT PASSED OUT WHILE STANDING UP!" Osanai said as Moebius laughed along with Osanai. Pah-chin began losing  his balance before he can fall over, Mikey caught him.

"Sorry...Mikey. I am so...worthless." Pah-chin said. "What are you talking about, Pah-chin? You haven't lost." Mikey said with a smile. Everyone started laughing.

"WHAT?!" "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" "HOW THE HELL HE DIDN'T LOSE?!" "YOU GOT TO BE SHITTIN ME!" "Get to groveling, Mikey." Moebius members yelled as Mikey puts down Pah-chin. "We still kicking your ass anyways!" "Yall can strip and start groveling!"

M/N looked at the Moebius members in disgusted. "This is the shit I got dragged in to..How pathetic.." M/N said quietly. As Moebius kept insulting, Mikey walked towards Osanai. Mikey stopped at Osanai. "Oh? Do you want a piece of me, Mikey?" Osanai asked Mikey. Moebius members kept laughing. "I'LL MURDER YOU IN TEN SEC-"

Osanai was cut off by Mikey kicking him on the side of his head. Slamming Osanai on the ground, knocking him out cold. M/N was surprised at Mikey's actions. Moebius then started to yell out of fear.

"Any of you who actually thought Pah-chin lost, get your asses out of here. I'll murder you all.." Mikey said then there was silence. "Toman belongs to me. As long as I have its back, none of us would lose." Mikey said, proudly.

"Ah- Sorry Ken-chin." Mikey turned his head around to Draken, smiling. "I couldn't hold back." Mikey finished. Draken sighed then smiled. "What am I going to do with you, Mikey?"

Osanai twitched and he grabbed a broken bottle before getting up to charge at Mikey. "LOOK OUT MIKEY!" Draken yelled as he stood front of Mikey. He saw M/N in front of them, kick Osanai in the face before grabbing his hair, putting him into a headlock.

Kneeling Osanai's stomach as he dislocated Osanai's arm onto his back that has the bottle. Obanai yelled in pain as he spit out blood. "Disgusting.." M/N said. Draken walked up to M/N with Osanai. Draken grabbed Osanai's hair back, making Osanai look up at Draken.

"Raping women, assaulting someone's parents...Your nothing but a piece of shit.. MIKEY JUST PULVERIZED YOUR COMMANDER! Draken yelled. "If any of your got a problem with that?! Moebius members were silent. "If not, Moebius is gonna be under the Tokyo Manji Gang!" Draken finished.

M/N couldn't help but feel impressed of Draken and Mikey. Then the sirens of police was approaching. Everyone began taking off. M/N was about let Osanai go but then Pah-chin ran and stabbed Osanai. M/N and Draken's eyes widen. Draken pushed Pah-chin off of Osanai while M/N let go of Osanai.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, PAH?!" Draken yelled, making Mikey and Takemichi look back and some of the Moebius members. Mikey's eyes widen. Pah-chin stands up while Draken and M/N ran away from the scene. "WE ARE GETTING OUT OF HERE, PAH!" Mikey yelled.

"Sorry..Mikey. I'm turning myself in." Pah-chin says while looking at Mikey with years in his eyes. "WE NEED TO GO MIKEY!" Draken yells, trying to push Mikey out while dragging Peh-yan. "PAH, COME WITH US!" Mikey yelled as he kept fighting with Draken.

M/N threw Mikey onto his shoulder, gripping his thighs and ran out with Draken and the others. "N/N-CHIN!" Mikey yells as he tried getting out of M/N's hold. When they got out, M/N let Mikey down as they continue running away. Then they heard a thud. Mikey looks back. "TAKEMITCHY!" Mikey yells.
------
At they were at the hospital, M/N got a phone call about the Despair gang and was about to take his leave before he was stopped by Mikey by going in his way. "N/N-chin. Can I...come with you?" Mikey asked. M/N sighed.

"I have business to attend to, Mikey." M/N turned him down. Mikey puffed his cheeks before gripping M/N's shirt down to Mikey and gets close to M/N's face. "Please? I can just stay at your house."

Mikey said. M/N blushed a bit at the closeness. M/N groaned and nodded. Mikey then realizing what he is doing and lets go of M/N, blushing. As both the males were blushing, Mikey took M/N's hand and takes him to his motorcycle.